Credits For My Clothes!! (Updated as of: 1/13/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
love heart hoodie available?
Hi there. Sorry to say it's not. I traded my remaining one last night and forgot to update my thread. However, somebody else is selling the hoodie after forums searching it. They seem to be selling it along with the leggings in a set for 10k. Not sure if they will separate the set but you can try contacting the seller. Here is the link to their thread below:

https://forums.myvmk.com/threads/things-for-sale.77472/

Last edited:

AdventureCat

O'Malley the Alley Cat
x4 Princess Jasmine's Shoes: 5k each
x1 Princess Jasmine's Teal Pants: 5k each

Can I get one of each please :) Also interested in seeing what the Vanellope outfit and star butterfly clothes look like if they're still available.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
x4 Princess Jasmine's Shoes: 5k each
x1 Princess Jasmine's Teal Pants: 5k each

Can I get one of each please :) Also interested in seeing what the Vanellope outfit and star butterfly clothes look like if they're still available.
:) Sure thing for the Jasmine items! Also yes, the other items are still available! I will say on the Star Butterfly outfit.. I don't have the hat that goes with it but I do have the rest of outfit still up for the taking if it turns out you want it. As far as showing items in game I can certainly do so no problem. It will have to be a little bit later tonight though. I have something in real I have to do at the moment but wanted to check my thread before I did. I will send you a message when I get back. Actually you don't seem online yet anyway so by the time I get back hopefully you will be around. Talk to you soon, hehe!

AdventureCat

O'Malley the Alley Cat
:) Sure thing for the Jasmine items! Also yes, the other items are still available! I will say on the Star Butterfly outfit.. I don't have the hat that goes with it but I do have the rest of outfit still up for the taking if it turns out you want it. As far as showing items in game I can certainly do so no problem. It will have to be a little bit later tonight though. I have something in real I have to do at the moment but wanted to check my thread before I did. I will send you a message when I get back. Actually you don't seem online yet anyway so by the time I get back hopefully you will be around. Talk to you soon, hehe!
Sounds good! I should be on for a while so just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.