Cult of Gallifrey

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
So recently I've started a cult. Cult of Gallifrey. What do we do? Well nothing that helps society so we're pretty useless BUT, we look adorable.

We bother people.

And we trap them

And then we get threats

But that doesn't stop us

We also rob stores

So we're pretty scary stuff. Members: Me, katiebcat, lilboo, Emelon, iBruner, Ultimatekong, don't_blink, Inhale, (I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone, some people betrayed us </3 *cough* Nutty *cough*)

Okay I'm done wasting your time. <3

This game has enough cult activity.

Also, I see Shrimp in some of these pictures. Shrimp has despised me ever since I announced my plans to move into the shrimping industry. (Mind you, my foray into the world of over-fishing shrimp was inspired by Shrimp herself). Anyway, back on topic, I don't think I can join your cult.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
The Church of MyVMK frowns upon this Cult.

Tread lightly, for as prophet of my cult-I MEAN CHURCH, I shall rein fire upon you as of which you have NEVER seen.

My power makes Maleficent look like bring me the horizon compared to Led Zeppelin.
Bring me the horizon=Trash
Led Zeppelin=God

refer here, as proof of my power:
http://myvmk.com/showthread.php?5072-I-am-MyVMK-in-the-flesh
We will not be scared by these threats from cults claiming to be churches. YOU CANNOT STOP THE TIMELORDS!

Nutty

(I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone, some people betrayed us </3 *cough* Nutty *cough*)

EXCUSE YOU?! IN WHAT WAY HAVE I BETRAYED MY FELLOW MEMBERS?

I am complete.