Cupcakes or Muffins?

Cupcakes or Muffins?

• Total voters
I eat muffins more often but I LOVE cupcakes because it's literally your own personal small cake! So instead of buying or making a huge cake you'll never eat, BAM CUPCAKE FOR THE WIN! But muffins are good too lol I love to bake so I make muffins almost 3-4 times a month!

cupcake is a cake baked in a cup sized pan, it is prety much cake batter, not sure how any of my muffin receipies would turn out if I cooked it in one huge cake pan...someone should try that and tell lol

cupcake is a cake baked in a cup sized pan, it is prety much cake batter, not sure how any of my muffin receipies would turn out if I cooked it in one huge cake pan...someone should try that and tell lol
I mean I bake different kinds of breads and muffins and they're usually the same recipes. Just if you do it in a bread loaf pan you obv gotta cook it longer and I put foil on top so it'll cook more evenly but same recipes!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
personally, I like both and depends what I am in the mood for. I reallly love banana nut muffins! They are my favorite muffin. For cupcakes I pretty much like ALL cupcake flavors! The idea of a cake in a cup form is just so amusing to me! lololol ;)