Current Staff

PudgeTheFish

There's also now something called designer? I saw some girl with a badge today that said it. Hmm
Yes. @Ashley-Pink @Pacific @Starlina Have the badges (I don't think I am missing anyone), they are not staff, but they DO design for the game :)! This does NOT mean that others cannot create something that could be implemented into the game :)!

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Being a QA was very frustrating. It wasn't the workload or the staff that made me want to stop, it was members of the community. I had people adding me daily because they just wanted to have a QA on their friends list. I want people to interact with me because they genuinely enjoy doing so, not because I have QA_ behind my name.

Being a QA was very frustrating. It wasn't the workload or the staff that made me want to stop, it was members of the community. I had people adding me daily because they just wanted to have a QA on their friends list. I want people to interact with me because they genuinely enjoy doing so, not because I have QA_ behind my name.
im hoping, if you added people who you thought wanted to be friends out of kindness or they enjoyed being friends with you, no one deleted you after you stepped down :/

I didn't retire. I was asked to have the QA_ removed from my name because "it was confusing players". I didn't agree that that was the case so I asked for them to remove the QA badge as well.

PudgeTheFish

I didn't retire. I was asked to have the QA_ removed from my name because "it was confusing players". I didn't agree that that was the case so I asked for them to remove the QA badge as well.
Yay :) glad you didnt quit