Cute or boot themes

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
If you've ever met me in game, you know I'm nearly always either at or hosting a cute or boot. Have any suggestions for themes? What are your favorite ones?

Kinglaser

Royal (Royal family, knights, wizards)
Supernatural
Medieval

Julez

Ultimate Bae
A lot of people do Superhero, but I am honestly not a big fan of that one. I like when people do favourite Disney character and when they choose a TV Show/Movie and you have to dress up like someone from that TV Show/Movie.
EX: One time when I was playing cute or boot some of the rounds were Fairy Odd Parents and Rugrats themes.

I had one game where the owner told us to dress up like a song. The goal is to dress up how the song means to you - NOT to dress up like the singer.

Zelena

I usually do dress as a country flag, candy bar wrappers, holidays, movies that are considered "nerdy", specific tv shows, movie genres, and soda brands.

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
I'm so tired of the themes that every host uses:

dress up like a food
dress up like a color

etc...
That's why I'm asking! I wanna host better Cute or Boots :)

MagicFireball

Juice, or Mineral Water?
I like the color themes, except for pink because guys usually don't have pink. I don't really like the one that are too vague like plain theme, cartoons (some animated films are not considered a cartoon as stated by one host idk if that's true) or the ones that the host tells you to look it up on google. But really it's the host's choice to how they want to host their game whether its fair or not.

Zelena

You could do looney toons characters, as told by ginger characters (it's a good one to be creative), try to dress like a type or pattern (plaid, stripes, polka dot, etc.). People seem to like dress like your opposite gender superhero, keeps it specific. hope these keep your game exciting and alive!

Last edited:

Klamath

wants to go to france
Dress your mood :) I like that one.

Dress a favorite art style, famous historical figure, car, music video, household item, age, etc. are nice as well!