Daily Inspiration

HOST_Giselle

..I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss...
I felt "inspired" to create this thread in the hopes that it will touch someone, when they need it most.
We all have our good days and bad days. I hope our small community could benefit by sharing with eachother. It helps us connect as friends, and people with feelings, not just pixels.
Post to it as often as you'd like, anything you like. (within posting rules please)

It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If it is not truthful and not helpful, don't say it.
If it is truthful and not helpful, don't say it.
If it is not truthful and helpful, don't say it.
If it is truthful and helpful, wait for the right time.

~Budda

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
This thread makes me think of something Robert Frost once said, in order to inspire people.

"The best things and best people rise out of their separateness; I'm against a homogenized society because I want the cream to rise."

HOST_Giselle

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
-Joshua J. Marine

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain"
"We rise by lifting others"
"I'm a slow walker, but I never walk backwards"
"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of no where, and sometimes in the middle of no where you find yourself"
"To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."
"Sometimes good things fall apart so better ones can fall together" - Marilyn Monroe
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
I love this thread, i could go on with quotes for hours.
Bonus - my signature

Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper for "lacking imagination" and "having no original ideas", and The Beatles were rejected from a recording studio because "they had no future in show business". If you've never failed, you've never tried anything new. Keep trying.

Rhino

"Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish and who knows starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky, one sky one destiny." -Kingdom Hearts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't stay away from this thread tbh, this is the best thread on all of forums

"Life is like an ocean. It can be calm, or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end it is always beautiful"
"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"
"You only live once? False. You live every day. You only die once."
"Stop wishing. Start doing."

Pumpkin

Keep your face toward the sunshine and shadows will fall behind you. - Walt Whitman
Also I found this on tumblr recently and I love it so much that I actually want to make it a poster and put it in my room:

Zelena

"Don't let your dreams be dreams"
"Still round the corner there may wait A new road or a secret gate, and though we pass them by today, tomorrow we may come this way and take the hidden paths that run towards the moon or to the sun."
"But in the end, it's only a passing this, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer."
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself say 'I'm possible'."

"Happiness can be found at even the darkest times, if one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore <3 rip
"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same thing"
"You are the author of your story, don't let someone else write it for you"
"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take"
"Spending today complaining about yesterday, won't make tomorrow any better"
"Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when you accept everything you are and aren't that you will truly succeed"
"You try, you fail, you try you fail, but you only truly fail when you stop trying." @OswaldtheRabbit ;)

Pumpkin

I watched a TED Talk today and found some inspirational quotes for all the artists out there (and everyone else)
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
"All children are born an artist. The problem is to remain an artist as we grow up." - Pablo Picasso

HOST_Giselle

Bringing this thread back :aww:
I hope this quote encourages someone today to do the right thing.
"I don't mind expressing my opinions and speaking out against injustice. I would be doing this even if I wasn't a writer. I grew up in a household that believed in social justice. I have always understood myself as having an obligation to stand on the side of the silenced, the oppressed, and the mistreated." -Tayari Jones