Dean's Inventory Clean out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizz

Lamposts, the 5 blue fountains, the phonebooth, and the purple dream pillars. Hm?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Jay.

Lol hello can I get an answer or nah ?[DOUBLEPOST=1515819197][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly nvm I don’t even want them anymore it’s not that hard to respond to someone.

Jay.

*sips tea with pinky in the air*[DOUBLEPOST=1515819790][/DOUBLEPOST]@MrChemistry
Lmbo why you sipping ? Dudes literally ignored like 3 of my post.[DOUBLEPOST=1515820334][/DOUBLEPOST]Well make it four now.[DOUBLEPOST=1515820464][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone else aka a female offer on the pins I want and then I’ll trade you for them.

dean

Lmbo why you sipping ? Dudes literally ignored like 3 of my post.[DOUBLEPOST=1515820334][/DOUBLEPOST]Well make it four now.[DOUBLEPOST=1515820464][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone else aka a female offer on the pins I want and then I’ll trade you for them.
Jay I thought we traded already?????? Come find me in game I have been all over the place with pm's and what not.

Rizz

I'd trade em to you bud, if I had them.

Jay.

Jay I thought we traded already?????? Come find me in game I have been all over the place with pm's and what not.
I literally quoted you like three times bro lol and you left me hanging but I’ll be on in like an hour I’ll message you.[DOUBLEPOST=1515820736][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd trade em to you bud, if I had them.

That’s a real bud

Status
Not open for further replies.