Decorate Your Christmas Tree - Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The voting is over and the results are in!

First Place goes to...

@Littlebelle
Second Place goes to...

@AwesomeKool
Third Place goes too...

@xCharlottex
All participants will receive this medal!

AND
A Snowflake Winter Beanie!

Congrats to all of our winners and participants, hope everyone had fantastic holidays!

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Congratulations to the winners! My personal favorite was @xCharlottex tree! Your tree was beautiful and visually well balanced! Also, the colors you chose complimented each other well! Color schemes are important and I can tell you knew so!

Here was my tree (picture below). My theme was 70's disco I suppose. It was not pre-planned however and just kinda turned out that way. I chose white ribbon to compliment all the colorful lights. I felt any other color ribbon would get lost in all the colors and make the tree too busy. If you look closely you can see my princess "Sketchbook" ornaments from the Disney Store. Snow White and Rapunzel are mine and the Belle one belongs to my sister.

Congratulations to the winners! My personal favorite was @xCharlottex tree! Your tree was beautiful and visually well balanced! Also, the colors you chose complimented each other well! Color schemes are important and I can tell you knew so!

Here was my tree (picture below). My theme was 70's disco I suppose. It was not pre-planned however and just kinda turned out that way. I chose white ribbon to compliment all the colorful lights. I felt any other color ribbon would get lost in all the colors and make the tree too busy. If you look closely you can see my princess "Sketchbook" ornaments from the Disney Store. Snow White and Rapunzel are mine and the Belle one belongs to my sister.
I absolutely love your star omg :StarSmile:

Aw thank you so much, I have such a strange tree. Its brown, you cant really tell on the picture but yes my mum and me like to make sure everything on it fits in perfectly haha. Your tree was one of my favourites too, the coloured lights are so pretty.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Aw thank you so much, I have such a strange tree. Its brown, you cant really tell on the picture but yes my mum and me like to make sure everything on it fits in perfectly haha. Your tree was one of my favourites too, the coloured lights are so pretty.
really? I had no clue it was brown! also, thank you! I am so glad you loved my tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.