Defenders of the Magic Kingdom - Fan Fiction

Bindingkey

I started a fan fiction a couple months ago about a group of Disney characters tasked with the job of protecting the Magic Kingdom (a world I designed as a world for everything in the Disney vault) from Villains who would try to spread darkness all over their world and conquer the outside world. I'm around 10 chapters in right now. Basically on a grander scale the team goes on adventures to try and save the Kingdom and stop Villains from taking over our world. For now, and in the OP, I will group all of the current adventures I've already written/started together:

Frozen In The Magic Kingdom is the more recent adventure, and personally you're not losing much story if you just skip to it. This has a tumblr blog I post first to before posting on fanfiction.net but I don't mind posting new chapters on here as well. I'll post the next one the day after its official release, so I'll be updating on here Thursday.

Bindingkey

Ugh okay so it's been longer than it should've been but like my dad's been taking the computer a lot the past few nights and it's hectic ugh.

So here's the new chapter:

Frozen In The Magic Kingdom Part 2
Frozen In The Magic Kingdom Part 3

(the number of words is too long to post so welp)

CHAPTER 13 - SNOW DAY

The holiday season begins when Elsa is given the new job of bringing winter officially to the Kingdom. The Defenders decide to celebrate with the only way they know how and epic snowball fight! But Elsa starts taking it a little too far

COMING CHRISTMAS DAY!

Stay updated with the latest information on upcoming adventures for the Defenders on the Defenders of the Magic Kingdom Tumblr blog!

Have any suggestions for future adventures or story arcs? Share! Im always open to other bright ideas! Remember, the Defenders are here to represent you. It only seems fair that they do things that you want them to do, go on adventures you want them to go on. Besides, you might think of something that hasnt even crossed my mind yet!

Ill be posting up story arcs and adventures Ive planned to make next year 5 days after Christmas. At the end of Snow Day will be a sneak peek into what the major story arc of the year is going to be, as well. See you soon!​