Definitive Gold Key Guide (5/3/2019 - 5/1/2020)

Klimt

lover of art
Updated key guidelines were posted on the newsletter here!

Hi all! After doing the quest from this past week, I thought it would be useful to compile all the data I gathered while collecting keys and make it public for people who were interested. Please let me know if I should add anything to these lists! That being said, here is what we've found:

For all mini-games, every 3rd game you win you will receive a bronze and every 5th game you win you will receive a silver. If they overlap, then the better key is awarded. So for example, on the 15th game you win, you would receive a silver key instead of a bronze one.

Your wins are cumulative and do not reset after you log out. For example, let's say you're a new player and you've won 21 games of Pirates. When you log in again, the game has still kept track of those 21 wins. Your next win will result in a gold key since 22 is divisible by 11.

Pirates of the Carribean:
It takes 11 wins to obtain a gold key.

Haunted Mansion:
It takes 8 wins to obtain a gold key.

Jungle Cruise:
It takes 7 games to obtain a gold key.

You must score at least 30k. You can crash your boat after hitting 30k and still receive a key, or you can play through to the end of the game!

Fireworks:
It takes 7 games to obtain a gold key.

You must finish the entire game with a minimum score of 3-3.5k(?) to earn a key. This score has not been confirmed by admins, so it may or may not be accurate.

Thanks! :flower:

Last edited:

Klimt

lover of art
definitely 30k for jc, but during the quest i noticed that you can still get a key after crashing
thank you for your input! I'm not part of the discord, so I miss out on some of these things. I've updated the post for JC -- if there's anything else to add or clarify let me know!

Edit: does anyone know if you can still get a key if you’ve been eaten by the kraken?

Last edited:

JustForFun

Looks like as of today at least, the minimum score on FW to get Keys is 3500. I know that 3496 is not enough and 3502 is enough anyway. Also, you do have TO FINISH THE GAME to get keys.

Klimt

lover of art
Well it's been fun! This guide is no longer accurate. I will leave this here for archival purposes though! Thanks to everyone who helped build this guide -- I hope this helped a lot of people this past year!:hearts: