Design a Pumpkin Contest 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
I'm a mess and submitted 3 times so can you guys please just delete the first two submissions and accept the most recent one if possible? I promise that's the last one LOL

Hi there, I tried uploading my image via a google drive link included and an Imgur link included but when I clicked preview it didn't show up anything! I just want to confirm if you all have received my entry.
Thank you in advance!
Sarah :)

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
You're good! <3

@HOST_Ariel I think I submitted mine correctly can you just make sure please? :)
You're good! <3

Hi there, I tried uploading my image via a google drive link included and an Imgur link included but when I clicked preview it didn't show up anything! I just want to confirm if you all have received my entry.
Thank you in advance!
Sarah :)
You're good! The Imgur link is perfect! <3

can you confirm if my pumpkin went through pls??? :halcyon:
You're good! <3

@HOST_Ariel @HOST_Duchess Can you please check if my pumpkin was correctly posted? mine just said
You're good! <3

I'm a mess and submitted 3 times so can you guys please just delete the first two submissions and accept the most recent one if possible? I promise that's the last one LOL
We'll take the most recent submission <3

Mine did the same as stand_out, it just said IMG after putting in the URL. I dont know if I did it correctly.
You're good! <3

i'm also checking to see if mine went through, plz.
You're good! <3

checking if mine went through? :rose:
You're good! <3

Can you see if mine went through pls
You're good! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.