Design-An-Egg Competition! (In-Game Furniture Item)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy

Head Administrator
Easter is around the corner, and we're looking for the best egg-decorators in the kingdom! Using the template provided, customize an egg and post it in the forum section mentioned below. Three lucky ducks will have a chance at getting their eggs put into the game and sold on Easter day! We will accept only one design per person. Please keep your eggs Disney-related (or if not disney related, just a pretty egg without any "theme"), and family friendly. You have until 11:59pm est on Friday April 3rd to submit your design, so let's get cracking!

You can find the template here:

http://i.imgur.com/H24b6yz.png

Please keep your design within the space of the template provided. Don't worry about adding shadow under the egg, we will add it before it goes in game. All submissions should be posted in the design an egg subform in the Official Contests section of the forums. You can find it here! You can only post eggs that you design and create on your own!

Animations are allowed (but not required), however if you make it animated be sure to include all of the individual frames as PNGs in a zip file, and make sure they're all the same size as the one in the post. If it requires anything special other than a simple frame to frame animation, it won't be able to win, and please make sure it's less than 20 frames. If it's not animated, just include a PNG file (it MUST be transparent) on the thread, if you're using a image hosting website, imgur is preferred.

Winners will receive a fireworks magic pin, and the eggs from all of the winners.

EDIT: When we say stay within the bounds, we mean the bounds of the image and not the egg. For example, you can add kitty ears to the egg if you wanted to, but the image has to keep the same dimensions :)

Happy decorating!

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Ohhh! Fun! May I ask you how large it should be? Is the egg above the size we need to work with? :)

YAY!:whee:

Amy

Head Administrator
"so let's get cracking!"

I see what you did there. Much applause for that pun lol[DOUBLEPOST=1427486251][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, can the egg have an animation? or should it just be one image
Animations are allowed (but not required), however if you make it animated be sure to include all of the individual frames as PNGs in a zip file, and make sure they're all the same size as the one in the post. If it requires anything special other than a simple frame to frame animation, it won't be able to win, and please make sure it's less than 20 frames.

Amy

Head Administrator
So this is targeted for digital artists only I guess? It seems almost impossible for a traditional artist to work on that.

Just askingg.
Well, yeah... since it's to go in the game as an actual item, anything non-digital wouldn't really fit. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.