Design an Egg Contest 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope yall know how hard it is not to show off my art to my friends.... lol! I'm not gonna, of course, but it's sooo hard for artists not to show off the work they're proud of! :P Lol!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1520982352][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd pay good money to have like a pin of mine omg! Cannot wait for people to see it! I think I actually did a lot better than last time, so fingers crossed that yall like it!!!
Oh well u won... Ur way 2 proud and an artist WELP XD

^^^^
@ Y'all talking about being eggcited to show the art.... mine I'm a billion percent sure will lose, I'm just Egg cited for when i can show mine bc i giggle too much at it. It's not winning materiel, just really funny to me hahahahaha but im also basically a toddler who has no concept of normal funny.
if you said, "poot" I'd giggle.

^^^^
@ Y'all talking about being eggcited to show the art.... mine I'm a billion percent sure will lose, I'm just Egg cited for when i can show mine bc i giggle too much at it. It's not winning materiel, just really funny to me hahahahaha but im also basically a toddler who has no concept of normal funny.
if you said, "poot" I'd giggle.

Just wondering if there was a way you could make a list of all the people that submitted eggs for the contest. It seems there are always a number of people who ask if you got their contest entry, myself included, so it seems like it would be easier to post a list. But, maybe it is easier to just answer people when they ask....I don't know. Thought I would just throw this out there:Dance:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Status
Not open for further replies.