Diffcult logging in and freezing within seconds. Any advice is welcome

AnimeLover

Never Mistake Silence For Weakness
I been gone from VMK for about 5 months doesn't really make a difference I know, But when I came back I had problems logging in and still am, It takes about 10 minutes of trying to log in and I usually have to refresh the page like four times.

When I finally get into the game, it'll freeze within a minute if I go to a room I can't walk or do anything it just freezes and I've waited to see if it was lag, After 20 minutes I think it isn't lag because everything else on my computer is fine. I've contacted Staff and I feel bad for the person trying to help me because were both trying to think of what to do.

I've cleared all my Temp files, I've cleared my cache (cookies), I've run virus scan (clean btw), I've tried a different browser, I'm not sure what else to do! this is my last chance, Please if anybody has any tips/advice don't be afraid to send any! Because honestly I don't know what to do.. and a quick Thank you message to whoever is helping me through emails I'm very grateful, but at the same time sorry!

AnimeLover

Since you've tried everything else, the only other thing I can possibly think of is have you updated shockwave lately? Newer versions tend to mess up the game, so downgrading might be a smart idea. Good luck! (: @AnimeLover
Thank you for the advice and commenting ^^ But strangely enough when I first started playing it pop up " Please update shockwave " and for the first few times I ignored it and it wasn't loading. So I decided to update it finally and it still occur. I'm sorry this is my fault I forgot to include that up above.

Lindsay

@AnimeLover Have you tried completely uninstalling shockwave, and then installing the new version? I had a similar problem and after exhausting every other option I uninstalled shockwave, reinstalled it, and it worked like a charm.

AnimeLover

@AnimeLover Have you tried completely uninstalling shockwave, and then installing the new version? I had a similar problem and after exhausting every other option I uninstalled shockwave, reinstalled it, and it worked like a charm.
I'm gonna have to tried that, I'll try uninstalling and then reinstalling it if that fails. I'll try the link below and download the old shockwave. If any of this fails to work i'll just throw my computer out the window[DOUBLEPOST=1427818046][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/need-to-downgrade-shockwave-cant-find-it-no-problem.36078/
Try downgrading it, most go for Version 12, also do you have Flash Player (Version 16)?

Also have you tried a disc clean and a defrag? It certainly won't harm and I have found it can help at times. Good luck!
Well I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Shockwave nothing, I downloaded an older version nothing! I give up! There's nothing else left to try! Unless it's on VMK's part I'm screwed

Last edited: