Digital Drawings :)

Chill

Hey guys, so I've been seeing a lot of pixel shops and graphic art thingies on here and me, being me, wanted to get in on the action. :p I'd be willing to draw you, your MYVMK character, basically anything in exchange for gift cards and credit sprees.

Here are 2 random quick examples I just drew. (drawn from hand in the mac equivalent of photoshop). I'm a pretty versatile artist. I can draw things however you want me to. A more cartooney drawing will likely take less time and I can get it to you quicker, just because they are easier and faster to make. A slightly more realistically shaded and toned drawing (like the example on the left) will probably take a bit more time and the price will be a tad higher.

(I did these examples quickly, just so I would have an something to showcase... I know I haven't colored them 100%... like the hat and hair on the left girl are obviously unfinished. Don't worry I won't give you anything unfinished haha :)

I can also do text (cool letters, graffiti text, even animated text :) whatever floats your boat)

If you would like me to draw you something, please either PM me or reply to this thread with the following:

1. What would you like me to draw?
2. Describe the style you would like it to be drawn in
3. What do you think would be a suitable payment? (gift cards and credit sprees are what I'm looking for)
4. Please go into detail about any additional details. (ex. I want my person to be drawn from the shoulders up with one hand waving, with gauged ears, blue eyes, bands, hair in braids, with an infinity sign necklace, with a tye-dye background behind her, etc etc etc. please be VERY specific otherwise I'll just do the first thing that pops into my head and you might not be pleased.)
5. If you have a reference picture please include it here. :)

Thanks guys!

kawaii

(๑>ᴗ<๑)
what's your "more cartoony" characters look like? also u should make at least one example with effort put in ("i did these examples quickly") so people know what to expect, and if you're offering texts then maybe make it a bit clearer and add an example? have fun with your shop and don't be offended if people ask for things from you but never use it (it happens allll the time.) i'd request one but i'm really not willing to pay. can't wait to see some finished products from you though

Last edited:

Chill

[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] definitely :) those drawings were just kind of a spur of the moment thing haha, but I actually did put a lot of effort into the left drawing. But I'll certainly provide more examples of different styles and mediums as I make them.

----------

As promised, here is a "super cartooney" drawing. Haha.