Dine Around The World (Game) - Looking for feedback!

So I bought an Epcot Entrance room a while ago, and I've been trying to come up with an Epcot themed game to use the room for. I've decided I want to make a game based off of dining around the world showcase. My rough idea for how the game is played is something like this -

- The overall objective of the game is to be the last player standing.
- There are two components to this - (1) collecting the "drinks" from each country, and (2) getting a restaurant "reservation" each "night" (aka each round)
- Each player starts by picking a "country" to stand on (represented by pixels of each country's flag colors). After each country has a player representing it, the game begins.
- (1) The first part of each round is a Disney Trivia component. A certain number of trivia questions will be asked (the # of questions asked in a given round is half the # of players still in the game, or half the # of players minus 1 for odd numbered rounds). Players that win a trivia question (must both answer the question correctly + be the first to offer the correct answer) get a "restaurant reservation" and take a seat in the center. These players are safe for the round. All unoccupied chairs are then removed in preparation for the second part of the round.
- (2) The second part of the round is a falling chairs component. The players who didn't get a reservation are now competing for limited walk-in availability at world showcase restaurants ;) These players get on the ride, and then falling chairs begins. Once you get a seat, you're safe
- The last player left to not get a seat at a "restaurant" is out, and they lose their "drink" (the expedition supplies on the country they started on) which then goes into the center as a "prize" for the eventual winner (not the actual prize lol, the actual prize for winning will be credits or something). Each round, one chair will be permanently removed, and the game progresses until only one player is left.​

I'm not really sure if the way I've conceived of this game is too complicated or too simple (or if I should add more twists), but basically I'm trying to make a world showcase themed game, and any feedback would be appreciated :) I've attached a picture of the game room below

Thanks for taking the time to read <3

upload_2017-11-1_23-19-53.png

Last edited: