Dinosaur/Pre-Historic Month

Elictras

I make science jokes, but only periodically.
I've never seen this done before in VMK, or MyVMK, but I think a dinosaur/pre-historic month would be pretty cool. Disney already produced "Dinosaur," but with somewhat new games like ARK: Survival Evolved coming up, and all of the videos made with the blow-up dinosaur suits - why not? I think that this theme could be taken in many directions, and could have significant potential!

@HOST_Nala
upload_2018-5-4_22-9-1.jpeg I mean, c'mon, who doesn't want to dress up like a dinosaur?

Last edited:

riddleguy

With donalds dino bash happening in animal kingdom(started may 25),this theme is relevant! I want to see chip and dales dino costumes pictured below!

Alternatively, we could a vmk dino bash party and everyone would get dino themed items in a goodie bag.

Last edited:
With donalds dino bash happening in animal kingdom(started may 25),this theme is relevant! I want to see chip and dales dino costumes pictured below!

Alternatively, we could a vmk dino bash party and everyone would get dino themed items in a goodie bag.
I second this! Chip and Dale's dino costumes are probably my favorite costume they've been in so far.
I thought I'd try and make one of their costumes, so here it is!

Jk I lied. Here's the other lol.

edit: fixed chips costume a bit.

Last edited:

riddleguy

I second this! Chip and Dale's dino costumes are probably my favorite costume they've been in so far.
I thought I'd try and make one of their costumes, so here it is!

Jk I lied. Here's the other lol.
The second one looks like it could use a bit of rework but the dale one thats a green triceratops looks awesome!

riddleguy

Taken from my post in the previous dino month topic...

This theme would be a good opportunity to add stitchs cousin Retro to VMK ....an experiment designed to turn things into their primitive state

Also a dinosaur character from toy story is reptilious...his outfit would be cool to see!