Disney Character Riddles

riddleguy

HOW TO PLAY

Try to guess the who am i riddle for the post above yours and then give a new riddle! If you or someone else gets a riddle answer wrong, you can guess for those riddles as well!

Ill start things off with this first riddle...

I'm a social outcast. My only friend is my "dog". My parents died in a car crash. I live with my sister and two aliens. Who am I?

Last edited:

saturn

LILO!!!!!!!!

Even though I am speedy, I'm too scared to fly. But the best way to see me is to look toward the sky. Soothing voice, sleek moves, who am I?

riddleguy

Dusty from Planes! That took me a while to figure out since i havent seen planes.

Heres a new riddle!

I have long black hair
My pet is from the zoo
My father is over-protective
I want Freedom
Who am I?

riddleguy

heh close, i haven't actually seen that movie tbh, hint: think the parks
I tweaked the rules to cover wrong riddle answers. The person who posts can answer the newest riddle above theirs plus any wrongly answered ones!

Is it dumbo the flying elephant? thats the only other character i can think of that might be the answer.

heres my riddle again for the next guesser...
I have long black hair
My pet is from the zoo
I want Freedom
Who am I?

Impossible

I tweaked the rules to cover wrong riddle answers. The person who posts can answer the newest riddle above theirs plus any wrongly answered ones!

Is it dumbo the flying elephant? thats the only other character i can think of that might be the answer.

I have long black hair
My pet is from the zoo
I want Freedom
Who am I?
Gothic ariel?

dolphinjewel

I have long black hair
My pet is from the zoo
I want Freedom
Who am I?
Is it pocahontas?