Disney College Program Fall 2017

Luminosity

Hi Luminosity! The courses change depending on the season for the program. They have Disney heritage classes that teach you about the history of Walt and his family, the park constructions, and company legacy. They also have ones available for collegiate classes such as hospitality/tourism, corporate communications, experiential learning, and environmental studies!
Do you have any idea what types of courses they've offered for experiential learning and environmental studies? Also, if you've graduated can you still take courses?

Do you have any idea what types of courses they've offered for experiential learning and environmental studies? Also, if you've graduated can you still take courses?
I graduated in May and I'm enrolled in Heritage and Leadership. I'm trying to get the Environmentality course for B term, but it filled up while I was at work. There's marketing courses as well. They're all really great.

You can take classes even if you don't want college credit. I took a course that was literally called experiential learning and we learned all about the 5 styles of learners and we got to go to Epcot for class one day and do a quest/scavenger hunt! I don't quite remember what the E.S class entitled but I can try to find some information for you on the education classes:)

Luminosity

You can take classes even if you don't want college credit. I took a course that was literally called experiential learning and we learned all about the 5 styles of learners and we got to go to Epcot for class one day and do a quest/scavenger hunt! I don't quite remember what the E.S class entitled but I can try to find some information for you on the education classes:)
I'm just thinking. I'm graduating in May, but I have goals to go to medical school. So I would be applying for Spring 2018 term (I love Disney and it would be a dream of mine to work there). In terms of medical school applications and such, I'm just wondering if it'll look like a good thing. And I want to take a class (and obviously having Disney on my resume would look amazing), but I honestly don't know if it's the best thing.

I just really do want to do it :(

its ok! theres always next season, now you know you have a strong application and can get to the wbi! for the wbi, you have to put strongly agree or strongly disagree for basically every answer- disney loves confidence!
i dont have a strong application :/ im gonna change it again because i dont want to be put into submission for the 4th time. yea i realize that now and will do strongly agree if i apply again[DOUBLEPOST=1487955339][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nooo Rosie girl! Wish I couldve given you tips before you took it!:(
i just kind dont see a point in tips or advice over personalty tests, basically what a wbi is. i guess i have to lie my way through....