Disney tripsss

I'm sure you know these tips already but:

The regular price of 4-day park hopper $425 + $149/2 (since only one of you needs it) memory maker.
6-day park hopper is $465 + $149/2 memory maker.
im going in april and I got 14 day ticket that includes park hopper and memory maker for £314 each - im from the uk thats about $390

im going in april and I got 14 day ticket that includes park hopper and memory maker for £314 each - im from the uk thats about $390
yeah I'm just basing it off of the US site at regular prices I'm sure I could search for similar deals but I was just going off of off-hand knowledge :D. I'm sure there are plenty of deals out there, that's a really good deal though, I would figure though since the more consecutive days you buy the cheaper it'll be. I have several friends from the UK who just buy annual passes because they come several times to FL a year but only on long weekends or one week at a time so it ends up being worth it in the long run.[DOUBLEPOST=1490882207][/DOUBLEPOST]
@arvinarvin lol no worries, everyone is trying to help us :)
Let me answer your things in a simple manner
1. I have a Disney account, have my dates and tickets in my cart and be our guest reservation booked. We just waiting on some money and a flight for now then we're set
2. We are indeed getting magic bands as we are staying in a Disney resort
3. We will not be getting memory maker. Was originally gonna get memory maker with the UK tickets but decided to go full Disney US site
4. We are going for 7 days, I would like a hopper but we can manage without it
5. We are not FL resident and we do not go often (this is my third time going since 2015 after my 13 year span) so not interested in passes nor do we have the money ;(

Thank you though <3
awesome, hope you guys enjoy, I still think that the memory maker is a good deal just because like Tower of Terror pictures by itself are like $20 at the cheapest or so, but that's up to you. :) like I said I live in Orlando so if you have any questions prior to your trip or during your trip just lmk

awesome, hope you guys enjoy, I still think that the memory maker is a good deal just because like Tower of Terror pictures by itself are like $20 at the cheapest or so, but that's up to you. :) like I said I live in Orlando so if you have any questions prior to your trip or during your trip just lmk
I never liked the pictures i saw on my last trip xD the horror, THE HORROR

VMK_Rapunzel

I might be able to help out here somehow... hopefully!

I was able to pay for a 7 day, 6 night trip to Walt Disney World (through AAA) back a few years ago (2014) for about $2,500 per person including flights, Wild Africa Trek, Park Hopper tickets, Memory Maker, dining plan, and a value resort. Since AAA's partnership with Disney ended, I can't say that the price would be the same, but it should be around there. We went during peak time (March 1-7th) which obviously raised the prices. There's a few good resources to see crowd calendars as well as peak price times. I'll see if I still have them saved as bookmarks.

As for which one to go to... well, that's hard for me to say because I'm not you. I've never visited Disneyland, but I will say this: If you love Disney, its history and heritage, and want that little bit extra "feels" with it– go for Disneyland. There's so much history there. Plus, Walt was able to actually see the park open. I love WDW and that's always my first suggestion. If you don't want the extra feels go for WDW because you'll still get the Disney feels. Summer is going to be insane, though, with Pandora opening and Happily Ever After taking the place of Wishes. I think the park will probably see a lot of the Disneyland goers come visit WDW just for those two things. I don't know if your dates are flexible, but that may help crowd-wise.

Either way, I hope you have a wonderful vacation together! Wherever it takes you.
:halcyon:

@VMK_Rapunzel I forgot wishes was gonna be taken out........................
I was veering for land first bc i found some neato discounted tickets (though i didnt do much math on it, i didnt see how much it couldve been for 7 days) and i've never been there.
So the 2,500 per person would add up to 5k? I mean it's a very good deal if it includes all those things but ouch my wallet

VMK_Rapunzel

I was veering for land first bc i found some neato discounted tickets (though i didnt do much math on it, i didnt see how much it couldve been for 7 days) and i've never been there.
So the 2,500 per person would add up to 5k? I mean it's a very good deal if it includes all those things but ouch my wallet
Unfortunately, Wishes is leaving at the beginning of May. I'm excited to see what the new show will have, though. The music is amazing, from what I've heard of it. It was about $5,000 for the both of us to go. Give or take maybe ~$100 for souvenirs and things because I have to get ears every time I go for some reason. (Don't start this habit. It's bad.) The parks up their prices every year, so it's gone up a bit I'm sure. It shouldn't be more than $3,000 per person. It sounds like a lot, but at the end of the day... any Disney park is going to be a lot. I saved my coins and exchanged them for cash, bought gift cards so that I didn't spend my "Disney money" and worked some extra hours. I was in college at the time, so it was definitely tight money wise, but it was so worth it.

I didnt know wishes was leaving omg! i just looked it up and the last ever showing is the last night of my holiday there may 11th. I know where im gonna be!
Heads up, it's going to be packed that night so I would get there around 3 or 4pm to get in. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit capacity. People love Wishes. :]

@VMK_Rapunzel Yea i don't have a job right now and the money I have saved was specifically for vacation since.. october. It would be nice to have all that yes but I've been pushing vacations due to lack of money and school is my job right now unfortunately and desperately need a vacation (I'm also graduating from community in summer so woo extra disney celebration). Maybe some day in the future when I have a better "adult" (not part time, or seasonal) job i'll look into all that. I'm just happy I can afford this at least and I am I guess you can say blessed for this opportunity to go again on my own
Your ears are my pins lol. It's so bad i ordered some off amazon, given for a fact they were old halloween and mnssh pins <3

hope you have fun!!!! im jealous you get to go before us ;) i don't really care for pandora heh but what's volcano bay?????/
volcano bay is the new universal waterpark, I think it might be worth the trip there in a taxi for it if youre staying on disney property. it looks awsome, no queues all virtual with a special wrist thing youre given, and its open into the late evening, looks gorgeous!

Wonder

$5,000 seems obnoxiously overpriced. Right now just by going on the disney website (not even factoring in that they just released free dining plans yesterday for visa holders) you can go for 2 adults for 7 nights in the middle of june at Pop Century (20% summer discount special that's running right now), 8 day ticket w/ parkhopper, regular dining plan (1 quickservice, 1 table meal a day) for $2009.36. Memory maker is like $150.. Wild Africa trek is maybe average $200 per person. We can say an average round trip flight is $250 pp (I based that off of me flying from Baltimore 6am flight to Orlando & back (6pm flight)). So that only adds up to around $3,000 (or $1,500 per person). So, idk what she did wrong but it's not $5,000 lol

$5,000 seems obnoxiously overpriced. Right now just by going on the disney website (not even factoring in that they just released free dining plans yesterday for visa holders) you can go for 2 adults for 7 nights in the middle of june at Pop Century (20% summer discount special that's running right now), 8 day ticket w/ parkhopper, regular dining plan (1 quickservice, 1 table meal a day) for $2009.36. Memory maker is like $150.. Wild Africa trek is maybe average $200 per person. We can say an average round trip flight is $250 pp (I based that off of me flying from Baltimore 6am flight to Orlando & back (6pm flight)). So that only adds up to around $3,000 (or $1,500 per person). So, idk what she did wrong but it's not $5,000 lol
well bless. But maybe it didn't include the summer room discounts (idk what she did really and I just looked back now and the lfights as well). However we were lucky enough to afford it and finish off with: $1,773.5 for 2 ppl including the summer room. No we didn't get park hopper or dining stuff (it doesn't even count in july anyway wahh) or memory maker :,(
Ummmm since I am I don't go frequently or have a pass, do annual passholders get the memory maker/photo pass stuff? Because I'm meeting a friend there who is a holder.

Wonder

well bless. But maybe it didn't include the summer room discounts (idk what she did really and I just looked back now and the lfights as well). However we were lucky enough to afford it and finish off with: $1,773.5 for 2 ppl including the summer room. No we didn't get park hopper or dining stuff (it doesn't even count in july anyway wahh) or memory maker :,(
Ummmm since I am I don't go frequently or have a pass, do annual passholders get the memory maker/photo pass stuff? Because I'm meeting a friend there who is a holder.
Even without the 20% off the room, it's nowhere near $5,000 unless she forgot to mention that she actually stayed at a deluxe resort rather than a value.

I honestly have never had a desire to purchase the memory maker/photo pass stuff, but that's just me. As for dining plans, it's nice if you REALLY have a desire to have character dining.. but otherwise I hardly ever get a dining plan and just make smart cost efficient choices when purchasing meals in the park (I also really have no need for "snacks" that I couldn't just pack in a bag to begin with lol). You could probably eat 2 meals a day for less than $30 per person (I'm not big on breakfast so that's the meal I usually skip :p ). Which imo is cheaper than the dining plan.

I never get park hopper, either. Even when I get a dining plan, I usually plan where I want to eat around which park I'm going to be at for that day. You won't miss out on anything by not having it!

Only AP holders who have Gold and up get free photopass stuff, I think.