Disney Trivia Glitch

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Hello!
So tonight while playing trivia I noticed a glitch that occurred after @Amy (mercifully) brought back all players after a major loss.

Although I'd clicked the correct answer (Shanti at the time), it said I'd gotten it wrong. And suddenly when I exited the popup message saying I'd lost, the answers all SWITCHED positions, hence while I'd clicked (and it lit up that'd I'd clicked it), I apparently had "chosen" the wrong one. Then when I "x"d out of that (figuring okay I lost) the next Q APPEARED and I timed out it said.

I thought oh well, glitches happen and let's be honest I was not going to win anyways. However I found that as I was watching, if a player clicks the "X" after a question finishes, it seems to have a second pop-up version of the SAME Q with answers in diff spots.

I do not know if this actually caused any other struggles or was because of our extra life situation? But here are two screenshots of the Same Q after I click the X after the question ended. A second version was sitting behind it.

Hope this made sense as it was hard to explain! @HOST_Nala @HOST_Morph @HOST_Thanos

First...
Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 7.25.19 PM.jpg
And then...
Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 7.25.21 PM.jpg

ADDED FOR EMPHASIS: I would've lost anyways! I totally am not posting this in hopes of receiving some prize or sympathy my wonderful staff. I just was hoping to clear up any glitches for future games :)

Last edited:

markissdee

I second this, I got 3 pop ups on the Shanti question, clicked Shanti on one of them and got eliminated. The Shanti I clicked was on the third spot and Shantel was on the fourth spot.

Edit: I would've lost too, just kinda bothersome when you die on a correct answer lol

Last edited:
I also second this.

edit: i mean personally i dont care if i get eliminated, but i just wanted to put my 2 cents it happened to me as well (still mad about "twinkle twinkle little bat" lol). I wonder if non-extra lifers got this glitch?

Finch

I don't know if it was lag or a glitch, but I answered a question within the countdown, and it showed my answer as selected but then after the countdown ended, it said that I didn't answer in time.
The weird thing was I got it right, and it lit up green. But it was telling me I hadn't answered, and then I was out.
I would say the same thing about not thinking I'd win, but I was actually in the top 4 tonight and got out because of this...and I did get that question correct! So I was pretty frustrated.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
A handful of things unexpectedly go wrong when we try to bring people back in the game cause its not exactly something we anticipated. Super sorry about that!! We're trying to find a better way of doing it. Also, the answers switched positions because they randomize differently for each person, to help less people cheat. So when we brought everyone back it probably accidently randomized again. ♥

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Ohhh that makes sense that it re-randomized. Thanks for trying to save us and bring us back hehe