Disneyland 60th!

RebeccaRock

I know you had said your time there was going to be limited, but I hope you had awesome visit.

Nnilak

I know you had said your time there was going to be limited, but I hope you had awesome visit.
It was great! For some reason the lines weren't long at all and we hardly waiting for anything! The worst part was probably that we got really awful spots for the firework show, we were staring at a tree the whole time. We did the fast passes for the firework show and just thought that because we did that we'd automatically get good seats. And that we couldn't watch the Paint The Night parade and make it on time to the firework show, so we had to miss the parade :( I just got home though and watched it on Youtube haha. Honestly I just love the park itself. I feel like I could just walk around it all day and not bother riding the rides and still have a satisfying trip. We also got into pin collecting and trading. I wouldn't mind going back to California just to do the Downtown Disney stuff and save money by not going to the park haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1437358846][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG the lit up castle is insanely beautiful
Ugh it was magical. Was so difficult to leave it :( I had to be dragged out.

Nnilak

Awesome! Looks like you had a great time! Did you watch the New Paint the Night parade?!
No :(

It got really hectic at night and we asked one of the cast members about watching the parade and the fireworks and they told us they wouldn't recommend trying to do both because of time. If we stayed to watch the parade we'd miss the fireworks and what not. It's okay though I just watched the parade on Youtube when I got home haha

adventurecoolconc

Haha aww! But just watching the parade is so cool! Honestly it brings back memories for me from when the Electrical Parade was at Disneyland originally before Florida stole it from us! :/