Disneyland Park

dis.png
Welcome to Disneyland!

Full video HERE:

disneyland3-entrance.png
"Disneyland-Entrance"

To all who come to this happy place, welcome! On July 17th 2018, stroll on through the Disneyland turnstiles and enter a theme park beyond your own imagination! Much like the real life Disneyland in Anaheim, California, this theme park has 8 themed lands making up a grand total of 60 guest rooms! This may sound overwhelming, so provided here for your own convenience is a map of how everything is set up:

MAP-DISNEYLAND 3.0.png

Furthermore, to ensure you receive the best experience possible, provided below are music links for each and every room. By clicking on the room name, you can pull up that room's music while you are in there, or simply just listen for fun!
Disneyland-Adventureland
Disneyland-Alice in Wonderland
Disneyland-Astro Blasters
Disneyland-Autopia
Disneyland-Big Thunder Mountain
Disneyland-BTMR Rainbow Ridge

Disneyland-Blue Bayou
Disneyland-Club 33
Disneyland-Columbia Gorge
Disneyland-Critter Country
Disneyland-Donald and Goofy's Homes
Disneyland-Enchanted Tiki Room
Disneyland-Entrance
Disneyland-Fantasyland North
Disneyland-Fantasyland South
Disneyland-Fantasyland West

Disneyland-Fireworks Entrance
Disneyland-Fireworks Spectacular
Disneyland-Frontierland
Disneyland-Haunted Mansion
Disneyland-HM Hallway and Seance
Disneyland-HM Ballroom
Disneyland-HM Attic
Disneyland-HM Graveyard
Disneyland-Indiana Jones Adventure
Disneyland-It's a Small World
Disneyland-Jungle Cruise
Disneyland-Main Street U.S.A.
Disneyland-Matterhorn Bobsleds
Disneyland-Matterhorn Peak
Disneyland-Mickey and Minnie's Homes
Disneyland-Mr Toad's Wild Ride
Disneyland-Mr Toad's Fate
Disneyland-New Orleans Square
Disneyland-Peter Pan's Flight
Disneyland-Pinocchio's Journey
Pirates of the Caribbean:
Disneyland-Blue Bayou
Disneyland-Hurricane Bay
Disneyland-Bombardment
Disneyland-Burning Village
Disneyland-Railroad Dioramas
Disneyland-Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Disneyland-DANGER!
Disneyland-Gag Factory Warehouse
Disneyland-Schweitzer Falls
Disneyland-Snow White's Adventures
Disneyland-Space Mountain Queue
Disneyland-Space Mountain
Splash Mountain:
Disneyland-Chickapin Hill
Disneyland-Slippin' Falls
Disneyland-Laughin' Place
Disneyland-Zip-a-Dee Lady
Disneyland-Star Tours: Lightspeed
Disneyland-Star Tours: Hoth

Disneyland-Storybook Land Canal Boats
Disneyland-Submarine Voyage
Disneyland-Tomorrowland
Disneyland-Tom Sawyer's Island
Disneyland-Toontown East
Disneyland-Toontown West

Disneyland-Winnie The Pooh

On select nights, Disneyland will also be having live fireworks shows! In order to access these shows, a special room titled "Disneyland-Fireworks Entrance" will be open where you can teleport directly in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle. Music will be streamed live in synchronization with the sights and effects of the show!
Watch the night canvas come alive around you and marvel as Tinkerbell soars above your head!

disneyland3-fireworks entrance.png
"Disneyland-Fireworks Entrance"

With the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration, I welcome you to ask any questions you may have! These 60 rooms were created with a load of help from my great friend @Primmy, with which my gratitude cannot be expressed in words. If you have any questions/suggestions, please post them down below or send me a PM. I cannot wait to share all of this with you on July 17th!

Last edited:

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
I keep checking this thread because I am so excited for the opening day!

Tonight's opening was far greater than I could've ever possibly imagined! Thank you so much to everyone who was able to attend! The gates will be kept open permanently until further notice. With all that being said, starting next week the livestream fireworks show is planned to be up and running on select nights. I will post an entirely new thread regarding this information since it deserves to be counted as a completely different experience altogether! Thanks again to everybody!

Last edited:
Hello! :D I've just uploaded a video of the complete walkthrough in case you're interested in seeing all of the rooms! I'm sorry for not giving any updates lately, but the fireworks show has come across several malfunctions and is currently not operational. I will post further information once everything has been settled. Thank you and enjoy! :)