Divergent Signatures

mark

10 mins late to everything
i hope u asked niall before u did this tbh
that's disgusting...
did NiallOfficial make Divergent? Guess not, ImChris might've been inspired to make graphics related to Divergent because of her but so what, and guess what, what about that chibi shop you made? Did you ask EVERYONE else that made a chibi shop? Wait... I remember I asked you to include who made the the Chibis too! Looks like you stole Gen8's work, you should ask for Gen8's permission :)

----------

pls fix ur own mistakes before u criticize others pls ty [MENTION=3738]RaggedyManGoodbye[/MENTION]

Last edited:
that's disgusting...
did NiallOfficial make Divergent? Guess not, ImChris might've been inspired to make graphics related to Divergent because of her but so what, and guess what, what about that chibi shop you made? Did you ask EVERYONE else that made a chibi shop? Wait... I remember I asked you to include who made the the Chibis too! Looks like you stole Gen8's work, you should ask for Gen8's permission :)

----------

pls fix ur own mistakes before u criticize others pls ty [MENTION=3738]RaggedyManGoodbye[/MENTION]
Exactly thank you, plus I do all my own work. If I "steal" something I give the person who made it the credit.

Julez

Ultimate Bae
that's disgusting...

----------

I was only stating that he should have asked Niall, it did not need to become this huge thing. Also, I did ask the Chibi person that I got the idea from if I could use it, and no you did not need to tell me to include the credit, you must be getting me confused with someone else. Sorry for the confusion, if you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.