Do I have anything of value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessindy

Hey! I am looking to trade my stuff in hopes to get a lot of credits for the holidays. I am an actual maid from the mansion, so I want to do a mansion theme. Is anything in the pictures I am posting below rare? I have been away from myvmk for a while, so I don’t know what is worth what anymore.

upload_2019-7-5_16-14-37.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-14-53.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-15-9.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-15-21.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-15-36.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-15-49.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-16-10.jpeg
upload_2019-7-5_16-16-21.jpeg

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
Hey! Welcome back! Why yes you have some very nice and rare stuff! :) I was actually going to ask if you could sell me those Nightmare Before Christmas masks! I can PM you if you're interested in getting some credits for those!

Ooo...and the White Cowboy hat! :)

Last edited:

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Hello! You def do have some valuable items! NBC pants for example were going for 100-200k last fall in auctions.

Welcome back!

I would love the herbie shoes and herbie pants. I am very unsure about values for these but i'd give you 15k for the pair? (pls someone lmk if that is way off!)

princessindy

Hey! Welcome back! Why yes you have some very nice and rare stuff! :) I was actually going to ask if you could sell me those Nightmare Before Christmas masks!
You want all four masks or only some of them? I also have the whole costumes for each mask too.[DOUBLEPOST=1562359281][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! You def do have some valuable items! NBC pants for example were going for 100-200k last fall in auctions.

Welcome back!

I would love the herbie shoes and herbie pants. I am very unsure about values for these but i'd give you 15k for the pair? (pls someone lmk if that is way off!)

Sure to the herbie shoes and pants. Wait the NBC pants? Like the barrel, lock and shock pants?

Last edited:

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
You want all four masks or only some of them? I also have the whole costumes for each mask too.[DOUBLEPOST=1562359281][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure to the herbie shoes and pants. Wait the NBC pants? Like the barrel, lock and shock pants?

Okay! I can be on tomorrow morning or evening so lmk :)
Also yes your pants are quite valuable and desired!

Mendls

I'm collecting NBC items as well, but have also been away from the game for some time. If you have anything left, lmk! looking for a shock mask and shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.