do you read/write fanfiction?

• yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • no

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Alamar

that's awesome, what do you read?
merlin made me so sad so i had to write a fix it.
I read anything that interests me based on the summary, title, characters or pairing.
Merlin fix it fics and reincarnation fics give me life.
Lately I've been reading fics for Sailor Moon, Teen Wolf, and Merlin, but I jump around fandoms a lot.
If you know of any good Iron Man fics send them my way because I haven't read that many fics for marvel movies.

I read anything that interests me based on the summary, title, characters or pairing.
Merlin fix it fics and reincarnation fics give me life.
Lately I've been reading fics for Sailor Moon, Teen Wolf, and Merlin, but I jump around fandoms a lot.
If you know of any good Iron Man fics send them my way because I haven't read that many fics for marvel movies.
um i haven't read any marvel fanfics in years but there was one i remember called copra cabana. it's a tony/pepper fic where they get stranded on a deserted island. i don't know if it's any good because it's been so long but my teenage self enjoyed it (but then again i go back and re-read fics i once enjoyed and they're kinda sucky). it's rated m idk how old you are lol.

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
I write and read fanfiction; I have for years.

I've written fanfics for MyVMK (lol), Twilight, Harry Potter, Frozen, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Batman, Superman, Iron Man, The Avengers, Orange is the New Black, Pokemon, Sonic, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kelly Clarkson (double lol), One Direction, Jill and Kate (Kelly's backup singers), and I think I've written some Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton fanfictions too.

I generally only read for Twilight, HP, Frozen, Pokemon, Sonic, FMA, Kelly, Miranda, and Blake, however. I think I've read some DC/Marvel fics, too.

I've written fanfics for MyVMK (lol), Twilight, Harry Potter, Frozen, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Batman, Superman, Iron Man, The Avengers, Orange is the New Black, Pokemon, Sonic, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kelly Clarkson (double lol), One Direction, Jill and Kate (Kelly's backup singers), and I think I've written some Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton fanfictions too.

I generally only read for Twilight, HP, Frozen, Pokemon, Sonic, FMA, Kelly, Miranda, and Blake, however. I think I've read some DC/Marvel fics, too.
Oh wow you've written a lot, that's awesome. I'm in the middle of an epic-length Destiel Supernatural AU and I have another shorter one that I'm going to write as a sequel to another Supernatural one I've written.

mark

10 mins late to everything

bets 5 creds ur kelly fan fics r 18+

LordeByron

i read every fandom omg, but i wrote mostly for the great gatsby. also for great expectations, vikings, les mis, canon era sherlock holmes, and weird crossovers (i once wrote a frozen/winx club crossover. why.)
also historical rpf but that's because i'm obsessed with lord byron.

Exi

I used to write fanfiction for the Heart no Kuni no Alice fandom, but that was years ago. I simply haven't had the time or motivation to work on it as of late. I've been spending a lot of time writing more original stories.

~Exi

I read a bunch! Mostly Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Free!, and other Anime ones tho ^-^
I love seeing how different authors portray characters differently based on their perception of them from the anime/manga. That and I love love loveee~ character development, so thats always awesome ^-^