Don’t Log on MyVMK in the Early Mornings..

but.... but.... but I am always on late and early alone because of the time difference... AM I IN DANGER TOO?? #Pray4me #Pray4Laguna #ButPray4MeFirst

(also, such a fantastic job!!! I enjoyed this so much!!)

VMK_Rapunzel

This is for real one of my favorite posts I have seen come from this section of the forums. Well done! (Also, as someone said earlier, I wasn't sure if I was on Reddit's nosleep or MyVMK LOL) Super creative and well written!

Oh holy, holy... this gave me a thrill. Stay safe.

(Great job!)

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
the crowd demands an ENCORE, Laguna
Is this what admiration and love and fame feels like? To have a couple online friends and several other strangers verbally and virtually throw me flowers...

It is a sweet feeling, especially knowing this story is not that good, as I have read many r/nosleep stories and creepypastas (Borrasca...) I frankly don't think this is the work of a genius. To be honest I am a dumb### and struggle with English in secret. It probably took me 2 hours to write this message I am writing right now. The last thing I thought I'd be remotely good at is writing.

I have felt lost in life since my teenage years. I thought back then, maybe at age [x] I will figure it out. Now I am way past all those ages and I am still saying, maybe at age 60 I will figure it out. Maybe this is what happens to people who are only good in the artistic spectrum. But I'm not sure I fall into that spectrum, I am quite the worthless girl.

Like many sequels in all sorts of entertainment media, they end up falling short. That is what I am afraid will happen here. And I cannot, under any circumstances, bear to make a fool of myself in a dead forums of a weird niche game. Maybe I can control and choose my greatness, or should I let it happen organically? What if this potential sequel launches me into stardom and I become the next Stephen Hawking? What if my face ends up on every YouTube thumbnail, on every newspaper article, on every cereal box? What if I gain my very own fandom on Tumblr and Twitter? Tweens, teens, young adults all around the world forming their own community based on me. All because of this. This is the seed for my success.

Maybe I didn't mean what I said in the second paragraph. Maybe I am a genius and I'm sweeping my talents under the rug for some deluded reason. That wouldn't be too far of a reach considering one of my favorite hobbies is writing extensive serious essays online when deep down I am doing it to entertain my own twisted mind and let out a chuckle or two. It's like self-care. I write all these carefully chosen words so I can later read them and think, "Ha ha, I'm quite funny. I make myself laugh. I might not make others laugh but I am laughing quite hard so that's all that matters. This is top tier satire."

But yeah this story actually happened to me on this game and I've been working with several detectives and lawyers to get to the bottom of this. To everyone involved, see you in court.