Double Credit Missing

Mx. Ryden

To update it's been 12 hours now, still broken for everyone. Can we please get some update or acknowledgement from staff?? And please after so long tell me y'all will be extending it :c

Mx. Ryden

Not really a helpful response? Help/Bug reports exist for a reason and obviously players aren't properly notified of what's happening right now. I *love* the games, but i'm pretty sure most of us are trying to recover from the brutality that was December, and there's not been much else going on this month. 2x is usually a static game feature, so it's really not much to ask for Some form of notice (would have been preferable beforehand) if they decided not to do it, or if it's broken and being worked on. If it was a decision there should be posts on forums, twitter, in game, *somewhere* the players can actually find out. Right now I'm assuming it's broken for some odd reason and there just aren't any staff that have been on? But over half a day in either way I'd appreciate some answers. Appreciate the hard work staff puts in but yes more communication would be great.

Matty

knows a thing or two
Not really a helpful response? Help/Bug reports exist for a reason and obviously players aren't properly notified of what's happening right now. I *love* the games, but i'm pretty sure most of us are trying to recover from the brutality that was December, and there's not been much else going on this month. 2x is usually a static game feature, so it's really not much to ask for Some form of notice (would have been preferable beforehand) if they decided not to do it, or if it's broken and being worked on. If it was a decision there should be posts on forums, twitter, in game, *somewhere* the players can actually find out. Right now I'm assuming it's broken for some odd reason and there just aren't any staff that have been on? But over half a day in either way I'd appreciate some answers. Appreciate the hard work staff puts in but yes more communication would be great.
Perhaps not helpful, but objective. Nor was it a response directed directly towards you (would have been replied to), but rather to the community as a whole. My point being that double credits should not be a feature that is relied upon. I agree that some notice would be appreciated if double credits were intentionally turned off, but moot now. A tweet was sent out by VMK either shortly before or after your post, notifying that double credits are back up and running, so rest assured those extra credits will be there. Communication is always an area that can be improved upon and I've seen some real positive strides from our staff over the last few months in that department. Hopefully the trend continues.

VMK_Perdita

Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I was able to get them running in the very early afternoon, and they will be extended through tomorrow morning to make up for the lost time. They will turn off tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for understanding, and remember to always be kind to one another. :halcyon:

thank you perdi (:

but everyone should remember double credits were extended for multiple days during the holidays, the few hours shouldn't hurt anyone