Ducktales 2017

riddleguy

I saw it recently and I loved it! I wasn't a fan of the new voices of the triplets at first but they grew on me over the course of the pilot. I love the new versions of webby and mrs. beakley and I really like that donald duck is a main character this time around. I also like that the triplets have distinct personalities.

I dont know its just because its david tennant and im a fan of the tenth doctor but i found uncle scrooge more charming and entertaining this time around.
Also the new version of the theme song is awesome!

CrazyPizza

the series is pretty funny but the original will ALWAYS be the best one. the voice actors for Huey, Dewey, and Louie was off key so as the rest of the characters.

riddleguy

the series is pretty funny but the original will ALWAYS be the best one. the voice actors for Huey, Dewey, and Louie was off key so as the rest of the characters.
The new voice actors for huey,dewey and luey took some getting used to but i think they are fine. Other then those 3 i dont see anything wrong with the other voice actors.
I personally like the new series better cause the triplets have more distinctive personality in this one and its more entertaining.