Ducky Dash

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Friendly Reminder:

Keep eye on thread for upcoming opening times! I will post on here each time the game room opens.

Ducky Dash

Duck.. Duck.. Duck.. DASH!! Splash on in and swim with the ducks in this ever thrilling speed race of cool summer fun. Will you be the first to match your generators and pop open the umbrella?

Game Rules:

I will start out by saying "Duck.. Duck.. Duck..". When I say "DASH", spin your generator ONCE and jump into the water. Then swim across the pond of ducks and sit on your stump (next to your colored generator) on other side. Next, start spinning the second generator and try to match the number with your first generator. Once both generator numbers are the same, jump back in and swim back over to the stump you started at. After that, quickly double click the umbrella on the table. The first one to have matching generators and open their umbrella wins!

Game Prize:

1k per win
Note: You may play as many times as you want but you have to re enter room to play again.

Special Thanks:

Thank you to all those that traded me the tiny grey-ish "Pebbles". You helped me finish up my game. You know who you are.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone: Friendly Reminder: Grand Opening is at 3PM EST!!!!! It opens right after the host event!! Come on by and play if you can!! Also, be sure to read the full game rules on how to play. Are you getting excited?! I know I am! WOOOOO.....[DOUBLEPOST=1531450831][/DOUBLEPOST]:megaphone: I am opening room at top of hour (11 PM EST) for all those that like to stay up a little late. Come play if can!

Last edited:

waterfallglow

:megaphone: I will be opening my game again tonight at 9 PM EST. Come on by and play if you are able to. The duckies and I will certainly be excited if you can make it. Quack!!

waterfallglow

you spoil us! open so often! <3 hopefully Ill be able to get on for a couple games before plans hit but if not good luck hosting and to everyone playing! :) have fun!!!!
Hehehehe!! Well after today I probably won't be able to have it open until this coming Wednesday cause I am going on a road trip to help my sister move out of state. Hopefully I can open things up Wednesday. I will keep everyone informed though when I open again so no worries. Until then though... the game is open right now so come on by if you can.

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Sadly, I won't be able to host the game today like I originally thought. I am at my grandparents house today and they have limited wifi so can't play games on it and didn't know that till I got here. So sorry all. Hopefully I can host mid next week when I get back from my current trip. We are moving my sister out of state. -hugs hugs-

waterfallglow

:megaphone:Great news everyone!! I am at my sister's new apartment right now (where we helped move her) and she got her internet set up today. This means I have internet again today and can host Ducky Dash tonight. I plan to open things up tonight (July 20'th) at 9 PM EST. I am looking forward to it and plan to see you all there if you are able to come. WOO!!

EDIT: I didn't know there was a host event when I set the time to open my game. I am deciding to postpone the opening time to an hour later. The NEW time is July 20'th 10PM EST.

Last edited: