Easter Egg Hunt 2018 Prizes/Rarity List/Values Updated

Update on the Carrot Orange sweatshirt, it is currently showing up as lilac when you get it, and it seems to be giving you another lilac, despite saying you are winning a Carrot Orange
that's what i've heard, until Staff confirms/denies whether there is an orange sweater or not I'm going to leave it on my list :) thanks Os! @HOST_Nala @Amy

Last edited:

Vaiana

Moana of Motunui
I also haven't seen anybody pull Muffin, and out of my ~200 I haven't pulled any. That one may be on the rare side?

Last edited:
FYI. If you see the chat bubble say you won Cropped Love Heart Hoodie - Carrot Orange, it actually shows in your inventory as lilacand labeled as lilac.

Not sure if it's a glitch, or if it actually exists at this point.

shel050

I've heard there's also a green hoodie, but I'm not sure if this is another myth. Anybody seen or gotten this?

Hey @Stephherrs Last i saw the blue hoodie sold for and icey minnie and another for 215k :)
yeah i saw thanks! but its not really worth that. It's only a hoodie not a whole outfit so I'm not changing the value. What people want to spend on it is up to them but it's definitely not worth that in my opinion

Jay.

Steph I actually ended up going through with the Minnie trade simply because I really wanted it that’s all and I could careless for an Icey Minnie hat. I’m not saying it’s valued at that at all but it’s what I was willing to get rid of for it. It’s still early imo to even really have a value on this but I know out of the 400 eggs I opened not one blue sweater. So are you sure it isn’t an ultra and not a rare? Knowing this would def help set the boundaries of the value. But if I could find some more of these hoodies for 20k I’d love to purchase them but from the rates of it getting pulled 20k seems just a little low in my opinion.