Economy and Clones

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
I have just come back on recently due to quarantine but I am slowly not wanting to play again because people have seriously inflated prices on things. Something that was 7k when I left less than a year ago is now 100k. And some things are going for 800k-1mil which is just ridiculous. The game is supposed to be fun, and people are making it less fun by, first of all, not even trading any more just asking for credits, and two jacking up prices just because or even offering things up on different platforms in exchange for vmk items. On top of that, there are SOOO many clones participating in games, helping to earn double creds on 2x cred day, and earning host prizes and consol prizes and adding to the long, long lines for host events. This place is supposed to be for fun, for social interaction, for trading for our favorites, and for playing in the disney magic, especially as of now. It frustrates me that people, and it is typically the SAME people that have been doing it for a few years, (You know who you are) that ruin it for everyone. There is now the chance for new people to discover this and have fun while in quarantine but they are finding a few sour players ruining it all and not wanting to play. I feel like there needs to be regulations until these players stop ruining what the hosts and staff have worked so hard to make beautiful and fun, and a great game that I am grateful for.

Bingly

I have just come back on recently due to quarantine but I am slowly not wanting to play again because people have seriously inflated prices on things. Something that was 7k when I left less than a year ago is now 100k. And some things are going for 800k-1mil which is just ridiculous. The game is supposed to be fun, and people are making it less fun by, first of all, not even trading any more just asking for credits, and two jacking up prices just because or even offering things up on different platforms in exchange for vmk items. On top of that, there are SOOO many clones participating in games, helping to earn double creds on 2x cred day, and earning host prizes and consol prizes and adding to the long, long lines for host events. This place is supposed to be for fun, for social interaction, for trading for our favorites, and for playing in the disney magic, especially as of now. It frustrates me that people, and it is typically the SAME people that have been doing it for a few years, (You know who you are) that ruin it for everyone. There is now the chance for new people to discover this and have fun while in quarantine but they are finding a few sour players ruining it all and not wanting to play. I feel like there needs to be regulations until these players stop ruining what the hosts and staff have worked so hard to make beautiful and fun, and a great game that I am grateful for.
Is it not against the rules to sell VMK items for items outside of the game?