Elements - Fire (Quest)

FlameLegend

Hiya! A little constructive feedback on the final elements quest this month, Fire. In my opinion, I think the quest was well done and ran quite smoothy. The requirements as well as the difficulty were posted on the event calendar in advanced. As well as clearly being stated in the calendar it was posted across multiple platforms. This was another benefit to those who worked ahead in gaining the required 10 gold keys. Furthermore, the quest is also running across multiple days so those stuck on particular tasks/mini games can have a few days to try and pass them. Personally, I think having difficult quests make the game more fun and challenging as it requires both skill/teamwork in completing the tasks as a community. Lastly, thanks for testing the quest in making sure the tasks advanced users correctly. Along with the contents of the quest, the prize: Fire Dragon Wings is amazing and very detailed so thank you to whoever created them as well. :)

This quest, by far, is my favorite quest! I agree with @FlameLegend that difficult quests make the game more fun and challenging. It's great seeing the community interacting and helping each other out on certain tasks of the quests. I want to thank you @HOST_Crash for creating this quest because it has definitely pushed me to achieve the unexpected. I would never have thought to reach certain high scores in mini-games ever in this game. Also, I want to thank the designer(s) who made the prizes because they're totally awesome! :D

I also love/hate this quest lol I love the HM and POTC cause it brings people together but I hate FW cause I just hate FW lol but I agree it's awesome getting people working together and the challenge just means more interactions!

And yes amazing prizes <3_<3

I have a whole new way of looking at mini games now. I feel everyone has developed their own ways to make them more bearable. It's definitely brought people closer together. I'm overwhelmed by the kindness of people on this game and I thank all of you who helped me.
You have restored my hope in our virtual future. <3

PS The wings are literally FIREEEEE. GOOD JOB ON THOSE.

Last edited: