Error Message When Changing Clothes?

PrincessAlex

Every time I've tried to change my clothes, when I click "apply", I get this error popup.
huh..PNG
Any idea how to fix it? It comes up no matter what items I try to put on.

PrincessAlex

Just giving this thread another bump...this issue seems to be only affecting me for some reason bc everyone else I've asked has had no problem changing their clothes in the game.

Any ideas as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

HOST_Ariel

HOST and Forums Mermod
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Just giving this thread another bump...this issue seems to be only affecting me for some reason bc everyone else I've asked has had no problem changing their clothes in the game.

Any ideas as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.
Usually, the trick to fix this is to change absolutely everything, including hair, face, all clothes & accessories, hair color, skin color, eye color, ombre color, etc...

That should fix the issue and allow you to change into anything you own afterward/change without getting that message again.

PrincessAlex

Usually, the trick to fix this is to change absolutely everything, including hair, face, all clothes & accessories, hair color, skin color, eye color, ombre color, etc...

That should fix the issue and allow you to change into anything you own afterward/change without getting that message again.
This worked! Thank you!