Escape the Web - Game Room-

I have officially opened my spooky season game room! I will be hosting all month so please come and check it out! The game is called Escape the Web.
UH OH! It looks like you've gotten yourself stuck in Miss Spiders giant web. But don't worry, being the nice spider that she is, she wants to help you get out. Six players will begin on the inside of the web and make their way to the outside of the web. Each player will receive a number, and when my green generator spins your number you get to move one space closer to the outside of the web. Then Miss Spider will give you her blue generator that you will spin and try to land an even number. If you land on an even you get to stay in the spot you moved up to, however if you land on an odd you must go back to your previous spot in the web. Once you get to your last spot before escaping the web, your number needs to be spun once more, then you must proceed to spinning an even number on Miss Spiders generator to be the first to escape and take home a piece of the giant peach...also known as credits! ;) Image 10-1-20 at 12.31 AM.jpg