Etsy stuff!

Thank you so much! I actually do freehand it all :)

I might actually buy some shoes from you O.o They're not only adorable, but actually affordable, unlike most (: Curious though, does your cost include shoes? Also, what is the sealant you use on your shoes? My friend is trying to figure out what to put on the shoes she recently painted :D
Thank you haha I'd love to make you a pair! I can paint anything you'd like! And yes each pair does include the shoes unless you have your own that you'd like me to paint I can arrange that for a cheaper cost. The sealant is made by craft smart. I bought it at michaels for a couple of bucks. :) Thanks for checking out the shop guys!

I have a pair of white shoes that I could totally send you :P I kind of want some Disneyland themed shoes. I'll PM an idea of what I want and then we can talk about pricing ans whatnot :b How long does it take you to paint a pair btw? I'm hoping to have them done for my trip the first week in May (: If not, I'll live. However, it would be super awesome to have them by then :b
Pm'd you back! :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Awesome shop :D. I'm also thinking of opening an Etsy shop selling different handmade things. Rainbowloom creations, crocheted things, hair brows/head bands for young girls and babies, jewelry.

Etsy is so fun :P I might buy a pair of your shoes soon! Great work!

thank you guys so much I love all the support! :)

Goddess- You should totally sell stuff on etsy it's a great! I love being apart of the etsy community because everyone is so friendly and just amazing at crafting!

Acey- It's my buddies tattoo, and he says thanks!!

Again I thank everyone for checking out the shop and for your awesome positive words!

Hope you all have an super amazing ninja turtle kinda week! Stay frosty.