Event Calendar Timings

Aroma

Hi,

This is a request to add additional timings for the events that are listed in the Events Calendar. As I live in Qatar, and my cousin in Bahrain, most of the events occur between 3:00am-6:00am our time. As I know you probably wouldn't change the original timings as most of myvmk players are from US and the timings suit them. But maybe you could consider adding another more suitable timing for players like me and my cousin, and there may be others too I don't know of. If you are one of us who need new timings added to Event Calendar, please add your comment below. Thanks <3

Last edited:
There have been a few calls for this already but I guess with so few Hosts that they are struggling. I have really appreciated the couple of events that have been put on at either 9am or 1pm and I hope they do at least one of these timings next month.

Aroma

@Aroma .....whatever time you see on the calendar for events, you need to add 8 hours to fit your time zone. All times on the event calendar are listed in US Eastern Standard Time (EST)
yes, thank you i know. its just that i'm requesting for additional timings for some if not all of the events calendar events that would suit other players like me, jooj, umami, stargirll. we live in different time zones.

Aroma

We are trying our best to accommodate everyone. Our hosts work very hard for the events scheduled already.

Please bare with us! :bounce:
Yes Thank You . We appreciate your efforts immensely <3 its just we feel sad not being able to participate in most of the events if not all of them. Hope new hosts would be from around our part of the world :D to help out.

Last edited:

Aroma

I've been trying my best to host events in the morning for this exact reason! It's hard to wake up so early in the morning (mostly because I'm a nightowl) but I'm glad to try to accommodate for everyone.
Again appreciate all the effort <3 :D I understand the difficulty of waking up early when you like staying up all night ;)

You see if there were some/few events happening 2-5 hours ago from now that would be awesome. As we are on at this time being it late evening here and mostly free for us to play.