Event Suggestions

Bingly

Hi!

Today there was a hiccup with the server, folks disconnected. It is completely understandable - a lot of folks are now playing MVMK because of the quarantine and what not. I admit - I am new to MVMK as well, so I added to that (sorry!).

Anywho - there que for the events is 200+ mostly. When we have game rooms, are we able to have duplicate rooms with two hosts host the same event at the same time? This would allow for quicker participation and spread the load around evenly.

I suggested this on Discord also, but I just wanted to get it here as well.

A shoutout to Morph on all that was done tonight as well.

Bing

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
If I'm not mistaken (I totally could be since it's been so long), I think they eventually had this on the OG game since there were so many players. Unfortunately, our staff is not as expansive and volunteer, so this may not be realistic, but if there ever was a time Hosts could co-operate games, I agree that it would certainly help with traffic and letting more players participate.

Alternatively, if a host in a different time zone could repeat the event at night, that could cut traffic some and help the night players like myself that can't get on in the afternoon because of work.

Bingly

If I'm not mistaken (I totally could be since it's been so long), I think they eventually had this on the OG game since there were so many players. Unfortunately, our staff is not as expansive and volunteer, so this may not be realistic, but if there ever was a time Hosts could co-operate games, I agree that it would certainly help with traffic and letting more players participate.

Alternatively, if a host in a different time zone could repeat the event at night, that could cut traffic some and help the night players like myself that can't get on in the afternoon because of work.
I agree with you 100%.

Alakazandra

Ambassador of Hope
Revisiting to thank staff for adding some nighttime events recently. The queues are still crazy just because of everyone being on in quarantine, but it's greatly appreciated by night players!

FlameLegend

So I know this might be the unpopular opinion but honestly a 200 person queue really isn't much compared to VMK's 500+ people queues due to their 5k daily online count. I don't recall them doing two instances, you either got in or you didn't! Also, we're kind of lucky as quests on VMK ran only hourly vs ours that are a whole day. So I guess pros and cons to each setup!

Here's how bad the queue looked on OG lol:

One interesting difference though is I found that VMK events actually ran for longer times than MyVMK events. Pin trading events for example ran for a whole THREE hours. RIP to those HOSTs... (at least they were getting paid to do it!)

Idk hopefully this provides a different view on things since VMK's events were much harder to get into, in my opinion!