everfae's art shop!

everfae

Olaf's #1 fan

Hey ^_^ I hope you like my art! I can draw just your character, or with another character, but only up to two!
I will take 3 slots at the moment, since I go to art school so that work takes priority in the week.

Here is an example of what you will get. (either single character or two characters) You don't have to have words and you
can pick whether you want a colour background or a transparent one. They will all be moving gifs!
I can also make you a siggy like mine, or an avatar, although I have no samples for avatars :(
You can check out my other art to see if there's any other style you like, and we can negotiate a price on that ^_^

past examples from this shop:

I'm pretty new to VMK, so i'm not really familiar with rares or anything.
Right now, I'm looking for:
New Frozen coronation items + hans outfit
Heart chairs!
Or credit sprees C:

Code:
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]
[B]username:[/b]
[b]type - art/avatar/siggy:[/b]
[b]ref image(s):[/b]
[b]text? color/transparent bg?:[/b]
[b]offer:[/b][/FONT]

I'll try not to take too long, but I do have other commitments, so please keep that in mind!

Thanks for looking ^_^

----------

To "celebrate" opening, I will make a free 150 x 150 avatar for the first two people who reply asking for one :D

Last edited:
Aw these are cute! :)

username: leilani
type - art/avatar/siggy: siggy
ref image(s): http://i.imgur.com/vl8bYrC.png
text? color/transparent bg?: I would like my name next to my avatar or something! & transparent bg. i like your siggy so something similar to that would be nice :D
offer: one of the new frozen items!

Last edited:

everfae

Olaf's #1 fan

ref image(s): http://i.imgur.com/8MmD2K8.png
text? color/transparent bg?: I would like my name next to my avatar or something! & transparent bg. i like your siggy so something similar to that would be nice :D
Thank you :D
Okay, do you want your avatar on the left or the right of your name?

I put the wrong reference picture at first so I edited the post up there ^ :p umm on the left please! Thanks <3

everfae

Olaf's #1 fan

I put the wrong reference picture at first so I edited the post up there ^ :p umm on the left please! Thanks <3
Okay I'll add you to my slots list :)

I am so in love with all of your artwork. Literally just spent 20 minutes looking at your whole blog. My order form is below:
username: Famous
type - art/avatar/siggy: Art
ref image(s):

If you could make me with the purple hat, pink crop top, green shorts, and black hi-top converse that would be awesome.
Also can I have awesome eye lashes?
Can you make the green shorts shorter?
Can I have a happy expression on my face with my hand holding my hair or something?
Sorry I'm so picky.

text? color/transparent bg?: I really love this style.
Idk if I'd like that color green with my green shorts though. Do whatever looks good! :D
offer: I'm not on vmk right now. But when I'm online I'll show you my rare/retired/beta. I'm sure we can work something out!
Thank you so much!

everfae

Olaf's #1 fan
I am so in love with all of your artwork. Literally just spent 20 minutes looking at your whole blog. My order form is below:
username: Famous
type - art/avatar/siggy: Art
ref image(s):

If you could make me with the purple hat, pink crop top, green shorts, and black hi-top converse that would be awesome.
Also can I have awesome eye lashes?
Can you make the green shorts shorter?
Can I have a happy expression on my face with my hand holding my hair or something?
Sorry I'm so picky.

text? color/transparent bg?: I really love this style.
Idk if I'd like that color green with my green shorts though. Do whatever looks good! :D
offer: I'm not on vmk right now. But when I'm online I'll show you my rare/retired/beta. I'm sure we can work something out!
Thank you so much!
HI!! omg
i was so happy when you said you spent so long on my blog !!!! i'm so glad you really like my art ^_^ hugsss
Don't worry about being 'picky'! I like that you are specific because it gives me more direction :D

username:mijaro
type - art/avatar/siggy:art
ref image(s):

text? color/transparent bg?:It can be colored
offer:Shopping Spree anyone?! (will build up credits to buy you something awesome!) :D

Last edited:
username: The Little Mermaid
type - siggy
ref image(s): If you could make her hair on the longer side that would be cool!

text? color/transparent bg?: The Little Mermaid/Purple and blue/transparent.

Thank you in advance your art is so adorable!
offer: credit spree for you :)

everfae

Olaf's #1 fan
username: The Little Mermaid
type - siggy
ref image(s): If you could make her hair on the longer side that would be cool!

text? color/transparent bg?: The Little Mermaid/Purple and blue/transparent.

Thank you in advance your art is so adorable!
offer: credit spree for you :)
OMG ! I will requets one when these get done~<3

Thanks guys :D The Little Mermaid I'm full up for now but I should have some slots clear by the end of the day! thanks ^_^