Eve's Host Game 5/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaxtina

Ok so did anyone notice in the last few minutes of the Host game that started at 9pm, Pyoi was playing and won twice?
Pyoi who is Honeylemon played on the fourth chair twice and won twice
It's no wonder why vmk is loosing players -__-

riddleguy

Ok so did anyone notice in the last few minutes of the Host game that started at 9pm, Pyoi was playing and won twice?
Pyoi who is Honeylemon played on the fourth chair twice and won twice
It's no wonder why vmk is loosing players -__-
I personally see nothing wrong with this. Staff should be able to enjoy the events when they aren't hosting. Also Its not that uncommon for normal players to do events multiple times in the hour they are run .

dreaxtina

I personally see nothing wrong with this. Staff should be able to enjoy the events when they aren't hosting. Also Its not that uncommon for normal players to do events multiple times in the hour they are run .
The reason why vmk players play multiple times is because they do not have access to these items and are being rewarded for playing. Why play and coincidentially win twice when you already have the access. It seems or is rigged making players like myself discouraged to even participate in any future vmk events. Plus she was in the room as Honeylemon at the same time whether she was hosting or not, it does not look good on her.

I think the content of the game is important. For games where it relies exclusively on luck or number generators to match for a win, that's completely randomized and can't be "rigged." For this particular game where HOST_Duchess was presumably the one manually deciding where each plant should go, it is easy to feel like this kind of game could have been rigged in someone's favor. I don't actually think there was any rigging going on, but for the sake of the conversation, it must be taken into account that a game like this one could theoretically be "rigged," and it'd probably be in the staff's best interest to refrain from playing games that do not rely on luck or chance, but do rely on a staff member deciding the winner.

Felicia

HOST_Duchess
Hello,

I appreciate your concern, but I'd like to explain how this event was run. I used the !roll command and generated a list of about 20 games. I sent this list to only 1 staff member, who agreed to not play this event on their player account (and they did not). It truly was sheer luck that she sat in the correct seat twice. Here were the winning numbers for this first event, in order:
4 - Her game
4 - Her game

If you have further questions or concerns, I'd be happy to address them.
-HOST_Duchess

Status
Not open for further replies.