Stand's Stand of Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Went through all of the replies both on here and PM. Here is what I can do for each person interested as I am a first come first serve kinda person :)

@EmmaSwan I can offer you both the top hat and the full green space suit you wanted !

@ScaryTerry You also can get the princess hat and top hat

@xJennyPoohx the green space suit is yours as well!

@hapagirl unfortunately based on times of response, I do not have another top hat available. I do have the ariel flower and the full green suit. I am lowering the suit price to 12k for the trouble! Sorry about that. Hope you're still willing :)

@Maniaca the full green princess dress and avengers ears are yours!

I can meet all requests at 9:30pm in the fantasyland courtyard! Please pm me if this time does not work and you need a time tomorrow :) Sorry again for the late response. Monday's are my busy day.

Finch

Went through all of the replies both on here and PM. Here is what I can do for each person interested as I am a first come first serve kinda person :)

@EmmaSwan I can offer you both the top hat and the full green space suit you wanted !

@hapagirl unfortunately based on times of response, I do not have another top hat available. I do have the ariel flower and the full green suit. I am lowering the suit price to 12k for the trouble! Sorry about that. Hope you're still willing :)

I can meet all requests at 9:30pm in the fantasyland courtyard! Please pm me if this time does not work and you need a time tomorrow :) Sorry again for the late response. Monday's are my busy day.
YAY Thank you so much!! I'm going to PM you because I'm not sure I can make it on tonight, but I definitely can meet you whenever works for you tomorrow! <3

I'm on now so whenever you get on I'll be in the Fantasyland Courtyard <3

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.