Stand's Stand of Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

rissarhee

Hi, I'm new to forums so please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong.

I'd like to buy your Ariel Flower (for hair), Lilac hooded sweater, Pastel green mickey ears, and pastel yellow mickey ears.

I would also like to see the peggy carter outfit, black widow outfit, and rocket raccoon hat to possibly buy since I don't know what they look like.

My in game name is Carissa. Thanks!

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Hi, I'm new to forums so please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong.

I'd like to buy your Ariel Flower (for hair), Lilac hooded sweater, Pastel green mickey ears, and pastel yellow mickey ears.

I would also like to see the peggy carter outfit, black widow outfit, and rocket raccoon hat to possibly buy since I don't know what they look like.

My in game name is Carissa. Thanks!
Hi Carissa! I had not yet updated the original post so my apologies! Here is what I still have:
Lilac hoodie, pastel green and yellow ears, and the rocket raccoon hat.

I am sorry again that the post was not updated. If you are still interested, let me know :) I'd be happy to set up a time to meet.

rissarhee

Hi Carissa! I had not yet updated the original post so my apologies! Here is what I still have:
Lilac hoodie, pastel green and yellow ears, and the rocket raccoon hat.

I am sorry again that the post was not updated. If you are still interested, let me know :) I'd be happy to set up a time to meet.
i can meet pretty much any time. let me know :)

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
i can meet pretty much any time. let me know :)
I can get on now. Fantasyland Courtyard.[DOUBLEPOST=1532653085][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’d like to get Miguel and milo outfits if available also Aladdin’s carpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, if there is a line through the item, it is no longer available ;( I can edit to delete the items. Sorry for any confusion!

rissarhee

I can get on now. Fantasyland Courtyard.[DOUBLEPOST=1532653085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, if there is a line through the item, it is no longer available ;( I can edit to delete the items. Sorry for any confusion!
Sorry! i wasnt on earlier. i will be on now and thru most of the night, ill continuously stop by fantasyland courtyard.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Sorry! i wasnt on earlier. i will be on now and thru most of the night, ill continuously stop by fantasyland courtyard.
I ended up callin it quits early. If you'd like, I can try to meet you later tonight throughout tomorrow. I'll be in the car though so it would be mobile.[DOUBLEPOST=1532739501][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like to buy several full outfits. Let me know when you can meet!
Hey! I would like to start by apologizing that I did not see your post until now... crazy that I even saw it tonight at this point. I would guess that many of the outfits you were interested in are now sold, but if there is still something you'd like, let me know and perhaps I can give it to you cheaper than listing since I missed your post.

rissarhee

I ended up callin it quits early. If you'd like, I can try to meet you later tonight throughout tomorrow. I'll be in the car though so it would be mobile.[DOUBLEPOST=1532739501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I would like to start by apologizing that I did not see your post until now... crazy that I even saw it tonight at this point. I would guess that many of the outfits you were interested in are now sold, but if there is still something you'd like, let me know and perhaps I can give it to you cheaper than listing since I missed your post.
I can meet you tomorrow. I'll be playing tonight but im not sure what time ill be in fantasy courtyard. So tomorrow what time would be good for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.