Fancy appreciation

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
i appreciate how fancy is my biggest fan x
I appreciate how much you're in the UK, and that the glorious soil of the USA, which was enriched by my American forefathers: Hernán Cortés, Pocahontas, King George III, and That guy that rode on the horse screaming "The Bear Tissues are Combing!", shall not be spoiled by your ignorant rudeness! Thank you

hes hot i appreciate
I'm more than a piece of meat, I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than a pretty face beside a train.

kiddy

I appreciate how much you're in the UK, and that the glorious soil of the USA, which was enriched by my American forefathers: Hernán Cortés, Pocahontas, King George III, and That guy that rode on the horse screaming "The Bear Tissues are Combing!", shall not be spoiled by your ignorant rudeness! Thank you

I'm more than a piece of meat, I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than a pretty face beside a train.
you're more than all of that <3

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
@FancyMonocle is the most fanciest most dapper most extravagant most spiffy human being I've ever encountered. I could never out fancy his fancifulness. one of his eyelashes is more fancier than my whole being. :D
Jinx, you have made my knees tremble with your kindness that I must use a second cane. Your appreciation is greatly appreciated.

FancyMonocle is so fancy he has taught me table etiquette and manners 10/10 would recommend
That's all you remembered from our sessions? Terrible student. 0/10 wouldn't recommend