Value Check Fantasyland Cuties Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fotogirl

The Fantasyland cuties were a set of pins that were given as host prizes for a month in I think 2015. Each host gave a different pin in their events. I think there are about 15 or 16 in the set. Absolem, Ariel, Alice, Belle, Cheshire,Eeyore, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Merlin, Pinocchio, Prince Eric, Queen of Hearts, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and Toodles. Value is dependent on how many are out there. Some hosts held more events that month and gave out more pins so those are easier to find and cheaper. Alice and Belle were consolation and queue pins so those were the most common. Toodles held a lot of events so that one is also easier to find. If I remember right Amy gave the Ariel pin and that one is hard to find. Another one hard to find is Queen of Hearts. I think the cuteness factor also affects price. The Eeyore pin is really cute and there are not a lot of them around so its more difficult to find. Last Eeyore I found I paid 50k for. The Ariels now go for more than 100k I believe. Adding to the rarity of them is also the fact that they were from years ago and many are locked up on inactive accounts. Sorry I can't be of more help on values. Hope this info helps somewhat.

Last edited:
The Fantasyland cuties were a set of pins that were given as host prizes for a month in I think 2015. Each host gave a different pin in their events. I think there are about 15 or 16 in the set. Absolem, Ariel, Alice, Belle, Cheshire,Eeyore, Mad Hatter, March Hare, Merlin, Pinocchio, Prince Eric, Queen of Hearts, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, and Toodles. Value is dependent on how many are out there. Some hosts held more events that month and gave out more pins so those are easier to find and cheaper. Alice and Belle were consolation and queue pins so those were the most common. Toodles held a lot of events so that one is also easier to find. If I remember right Amy gave the Ariel pin and that one is hard to find. Another one hard to find is Queen of Hearts. I think the cuteness factor also affects price. The Eeyore pin is really cute and there are not a lot of them around so its more difficult to find. Last Eeyore I found I paid 50k for. The Ariels now go for more than 100k I believe. Adding to the rarity of them is also the fact that they were from years ago and many are locked up on inactive accounts. Sorry I can't be of more help on values. Hope this info helps somewhat.

Thank you so so much for all the information!! it was very informative and very helpful! <3

Fotogirl

Thank you so so much for all the information!! it was very informative and very helpful! <3
You're welcome ... I think I have all the pins but one .. the Ariel which would put the set at 15 different ones. I can't remember if there were any others or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.