Farewell dears <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dears,

The time has come to bid the kingdom farewell. I’m sure as many noticed, my activeness around the kingdom has decreased over these past few months. Many different things occurred in my personal life in which required my attention far more than the kingdom did. With everything that has happened, I cannot with good conscious continue with my position as an administrator on MyVMK. Please let it be known, this has absolutely nothing to do with MyVMK, I loved my position, the community, and every single person on the staff team. My decision was not an easy one to make but it was a necessary one. I feel with my inactivity, it is quite unfair to withhold a position that someone else can take over and work towards making MyVMK the best it can be. With that being said, I would like to thank every single person that made my time here memorable. I will miss you all and continue to visit here and there. If anyone in the community would like to keep in contact, you can always reach me by emailing myvmksnow@gmail.com. Thank you for the memories. I love each and every one of you.

Love always,

Snow

Yurgle

Awh Snow, we'll miss you! You've truly made the Kingdom a better place.

I'll never forget some of the incredible impacts you've made on both me and my friends, and for that I'll never forget you.

snow_flake

Good Luck Snow <3 I will miss you dearly as you have been one of the greatest staff that MyVMK has seen. I hope your life goes much more smoothly and I hope you have fun in your future! Come visit us if you ever get the chance <3

MushroomLove

Snow! It's so sad to see you go, thank you for all you've been and best of luck in everything in your life!

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
:( youve always been my favorite,snowie. ill miss you dear. thank you for absolutely everything. good luck with your future and please come say hi sometimes.

"see ya real soon" ♥

Fotogirl

Good luck with whatever challenges you have in life. You will be greatly missed in myvmk not only by me but by everyone there. I know you were a favorite staff among many of the players. Hope to see you in game from time to time if you have the time to pop on and say hi. HUGS!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DX We lost another well known staff
Well, it was a fantastic run and hopefully no one can be better than you.
Im gonna miss you! :C

JustDep

Forever Awkward
You'll be missed @Snow I wish the best of luck to you :)

Very, very best of luck @Snow
You will be greatly missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.