Farewell dears <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Aw noooooo I'm so sad to see you go. :( . You will be greatly missed. Good luck for whatever life has planned for you. You were a fantastic and overall one of the nicest staff members. :hug:

sunflowery

Wow, I was not expecting to see something like this ever. You will be dearly missed Snow. Thank you for everything you have done for this community. I can honestly say you were one of my favorite staff members. I hope all in life goes well. <33

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Hi dears,

The time has come to bid the kingdom farewell. I’m sure as many noticed, my activeness around the kingdom has decreased over these past few months. Many different things occurred in my personal life in which required my attention far more than the kingdom did. With everything that has happened, I cannot with good conscious continue with my position as an administrator on MyVMK. Please let it be known, this has absolutely nothing to do with MyVMK, I loved my position, the community, and every single person on the staff team. My decision was not an easy one to make but it was a necessary one. I feel with my inactivity, it is quite unfair to withhold a position that someone else can take over and work towards making MyVMK the best it can be. With that being said, I would like to thank every single person that made my time here memorable. I will miss you all and continue to visit here and there. If anyone in the community would like to keep in contact, you can always reach me by emailing myvmksnow@gmail.com. Thank you for the memories. I love each and every one of you.

Love always,

Snow
Snow, you are the nicest staff for any game i've ever met and i'm so glad I got to meet you. You truly made this experience better because of your personallity. I loved having you on the game and i'm really going to miss you!!!!!!! Thank you for everything you've done. - Desertfreak

As much as I may dislike a staff member, usually it's my fault though, it is terrible to see them go because they're what made this game what it is right now, especially that its an issue you have in real life. Hope everything turns out good irl, thanks for letting us enjoy the magic in the kingdom!

Kinglaser

Aww Snow :( You were probably my favorite staff member, all the way back to when you were still VMK_Snow. I'm gonna miss you a lot, good luck where ever life takes you <3

JCSkipper

You will truly be missed Snow! You were a great part of the team and were always a joy to see and interact with in-game! Good luck in your bright and promising future, and may the magic be with you, wherever the next part of your story leads you! <3

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@Snow this is the saddest day in MyVMK history. Thank you for all you have done. Not only for me, but for the game and community. You have been a true asset to this game and I know you have worked tirelessly to help out anyone who reached out. Thank you for being there whenever I needed you. I truly believe you are one of the only admins who have really gone out of their way to respond to those that need help. Thank you so so so much. Please come back and visit. :halcyon::cry:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Thank you for all you have done for this game. For all the behind the scenes stuff you did to help the game run smoothly. I hope all things go well for you in the future. Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.