Favorite Book(s)/Series!

PLEASE READ THE GIVER BY LOIS LOWRY, You will not regret it. Also read the other books in the series, gathering blue and the messenger. The endings will all make sense when you finish the last one. You can read them as stand alones, but I really reccomend you go for all three.

Other books I recommend that you might be interested in:
The Maze Runner (and the 2 other books in the trilogy)
Ender's Game (and all the other books if you get hooked)
Ready Player 1
Across The Universe
Glow
A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The Demon King
The Forsaken
Loved The Giver!!!! Hmm... I've read The Maze Runner series, Enders Game, and The Demon King series..

I would highly recommend the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan. Its not a fantasy book like these, but its really good, its about a girl who discovers Wicca. Its 15 books long, but totally worth the time!!!!

Fallen series by Lauren Kate, the Hunger Games, and the Matched Triology, and the Way We Fall books! :)
Currently reading the 5th Wave

I love how this is the least posted-in part of the forum. Guess a lot of people don't read. hahahh

I love Harry Potter and the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles the most. They're the only series I read over and over.

Elle

I love how this is the least posted-in part of the forum. Guess a lot of people don't read. hahahh

I love Harry Potter and the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles the most. They're the only series I read over and over.
Harry Potter <3

and i'm not even gonna lie Dark
I swear to god I thought it was Daniel Radcliffe with blonde hair in your profile pic LOL XD
I was like "WOW nice blonde hair Radcliffe!!" omg lol

Harry Potter <3

and i'm not even gonna lie Dark
I swear to god I thought it was Daniel Radcliffe with blonde hair in your profile pic LOL XD
I was like "WOW nice blonde hair Radcliffe!!" omg lol
I haven't gotten that one in a looong time. I always get Kurt Cobain.

Re: What are you currently reading?

I'm reading a book called Anna and the French Kiss. It's an adorable
book so far, and there's a lot of simple fran?aise vocabulary as well! I enjoy it because
of the french speaking, definitely. I'd recommend it!
Omg I loved that book!

AmandaActress

Fraulein Sally Bowles
My favorite book happens to be a tie between every single book in A Series of Unfortunate Events. What Harry Potter is to many people, ASOUE is to me. I am a fountain of knowledge about Lemony Snicket and VFD codes.

If I was to list all my favorite books, I would list them all and it would take me forever! The only book I have read that I did not really like was one I read in 9th grade. The story line was really bad. I can not think of the name off the top of my head right now but its the only book I did not like.[DOUBLEPOST=1417476981][/DOUBLEPOST]
Percy Jackson! I'm only on book 4 right now but it's so good!
Percy Jackson is one of my favorite series ever <3 I hope you are enjoying them!

Zelena

I don't read as often as I use to, but I love; Fahrenheit 451, Into the Wild, Animal Farm, The Hobbit, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring, and some of Brian Jacques books. Currently working on the last 2 LOTR books then going on to the Silmarillion, Children of Hurin (j.r.r. tolkien), then the book of lost tales 1 & 2 (tolkien).

I am currently re-reading the The Mysterious Benedict Society series (really amazing writing especially if you like mysteries/puzzles) the storyline and characters are just incredible! I also love Manga so I have been reading Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (it is also a video game series) I am currently on book 3 of that series and I am really impressed with how well they change the different plots. Definite must reads!

D.Va

Literal Princess
I just read a trilogy called the Plantation Trilogy. It's a trilogy of historical fiction that take place during the revolutionary war, the civil war, and world war one. The story follows the same family through generations and I cried when it was over. It's by an author named Gwen Bristow. If you're into romance and historical fiction, you'll like these books!!