The Fudge Series

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
max & ruby.
spot series.
froggy series.
if you give a mouse a cookie.
arthur series.
there was also these series of books where it was some kid that was a spy but i can't remember the titles! ):

I remember I used to enjoy reading The Boxcar Children, Goosebumps, and Nancy Drew. I loved getting Nancy Drew books for Christmas as a kid. I also read Eragon around fifth grade. So glad I did because the Inheritance Cycle is my favorite book series, with Polgara the Sorceress as my second favorite book, then the Harry Potter series, but I read those other books throughout middle and high school :p

Jasmine

Junie B Jones
The A to Z Mysteries series
The Hank Zipzer series (which apparently is a UK tv series now?)
The "David" series by David Shannon (No, David!, David Goes To School, etc...)
The Silver Blades
The Babysitters Club
Sweet Valley Twins & Sweet Valley High
The Cam Jansen Mysteries series

goosebumps, magic treehouse, doctor seuss, shel silverstein books (where the sidewalk ends, the giving tree), roald dahl books (charlie and the chocolate factory), the very hungry caterpillar (eric carle) and where the wild things are.

LadyMagic

I had this gigantic collection of all the Boxcar Children books and read every single one, so I would say those were some of my favorites! I also liked Junie B. Jones when I was a bit younger, as well as Magic Tree House and all the Roald Dahl books. If we're talking upper elementary, though, I was all about the Harry Potter.

mark

10 mins late to everything
How young do you mean? Ill give you around 3-4th grade though,

Percy Jackson series
Diary of A Wimpy Kid
Junie B Jones
Cam Jansen
Roald Dahl, i really read a lot of his books :) he also saved me in reading logs bc reading was rlly easy for me so i procrastinated #procrastinatingsince2008
basic Eric Carle books around Kindergarden...
The Indian In The Cupboard (I think)
Time Warp Trio Series
It was kind of hard but i read the first book of Vladimir Tod when it first came out, lost interest but read few more in 5/6th grade with no problem.
The Magic School bus even though I dreaded it
I read more than that obviously but i cant think of them :(

Chill

I was super into book series as a kid. I read harry potter all the way through once in 3rd grade and once in 6th grade, and i loved classic nancy drew books. i also read through a series of unfortunate events about 3 times. in 4th grade i was in love with this series called Charlie Bone. and in 7th grade i had a huge obsession with Alex Rider... and i'm not ashamed to admit that i had a love affair with the twilight series when i was 11.