Favorite childhood books?

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
- Junie B. Jones
-Dear Dumb Diary
- The Berenstain Bears
- Goosebumps
- The Clique series
- The Princess Diaries
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark
- A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Disney Girls series (Anyone remember those?)

Mars Need Moms. Please don't associate with the rubbish Mars Need Moms movie interpretation. The children's book has beautiful illustration and a tearful ending.

Last edited:

Zelena

The Little House on the Prairie series, Bunnicula (my friends judged me sooo hard for this), The hungry hungry caterpillar was the best book ever, The Silver Slippers and The Magic Locket were always my favs, The grumpy bunny easter book. Those were the main books I remember reading in elementary school.

In middle school I mostly read; The clique series, Gossip Girl series (the first half), The IT Girl series , The A-List series

kingdom keepers was my favorite, just the first one though, the others after that got a little too strange for me. i remember in fifth grade reading the first one, when it came out, i thought it was so rad, the fact that they transported to the disney parks at night, and the fact the vmk was in it too just made it that much more awesome.:)

i looooved the clique series.
the giving tree makes me CRY.
the cat in the hat.
the babysitter's club.
ttyl series (did anyone else read this series? it was like IM chats in a book it was really cool.)
are you there god? it's me, Margaret.
just as long as we're together (another judy blume book)

Marissa

black lives matter
I loved Judy Moody, Series of Unfortunate Events, those American Colonial books

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
Magic Tree House was my series! It was the only book I read when I was in Elementary school