Favorite Disney Park Production

Hey everyone!

If you are anything like me, you love Disney Park Productions*, so I wanted to start a thread asking what everyones favorites are. I know most, if not all, the current shows almost by heart for the stateside parks, but seeing as I have never made it to any international park, I am slowly entering the world of their shows. Mickey and the Magician has quickly jumped to one of my top favorites.

So that said, what are your favorites? I asteriked productions as I am using it as a catchall for Stage Shows, Parades, Fireworks, and any other scripted (or nonscripted) shows!

I dont care if they are past, present, (or future), tell me all about them! Bonus points if they have a soundtrack (and double bonus points if you post it here). I look forward to what everyone has to say!

Captn

Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
My favorite show hands-down is the 1992 Disneyland version of "Fantasmic!". Second is Mickey and the Magical Map, third is the 2017 version of Disneyland's "Fantasmic!".

As far as parades, my favorites include Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams, Disney's Fantillusion!, Mickey's Soundsational Parade, Happiness is Here and the Main Street Electrical Parade.

My favorite fireworks spectacular is hands-down Remember... Dreams Come True. Second is probably "Magical!".

As you can tell, I'm pretty passionate about this stuff. ;)
Cap

My favorite show hands-down is the 1992 Disneyland version of "Fantasmic!". Second is Mickey and the Magical Map, third is the 2017 version of Disneyland's "Fantasmic!".
I love both of these versions of Fantasmic, of course there isnt a version that I can say I dont like.. However Mickey and the Magical Map is one ive more recently delved into, and I do enjoy what they have done with that show!

As far as parades, my favorites include Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams, Disney's Fantillusion!, Mickey's Soundsational Parade, Happiness is Here and the Main Street Electrical Parade.
I adore Soundsational and Electrical Parade! I have not see Parade of Dreams or Fantillusion so im going to dive in to those right away!

My favorite fireworks spectacular is hands-down Remember... Dreams Come True. Second is probably "Magical!".
@Hopper introduced me first to Remember... Dreams Come True, and while I do love it, Wishes will always come in slightly higher on my list. That said, Happily Ever After has jumped to the top of my list, without doubt!

Thorn

Make it Green
Happily Ever After recently came to WDW, and while I was super upset to lose Wishes (I lip-sync'd along every time), HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS INCREDIBLE.
They added lasers to the castle projections, allowing for effects like "being underwater" and allowing BRIGHT, SHIMMERY, PIXIE-DUST-LIKE shapes to be projected on the castle that stood out against the rest of the projections.
They also added projections to the new turrets that are separate from the actual castle, and even sprinkled pixie dust into the trees at the end when Tinkerbell flies.

It really is incredible. The adding of the lasers really makes the projected images more 3D, because rather than the entire projection being midtones, highlights, and shadows, they added an entire new dimension of mega-intense-highlighted points that are so intense that the castle's architecture doesn't interfere with their projections.

Honestly who'd'a thought adding tiny laser points would add such a magical look to the show?? When I heard they added lasers my first reaction was "o dear lord pls no" but they used them in the absolute best way.

Fireheart

Happily Ever After recently came to WDW, and while I was super upset to lose Wishes (I lip-sync'd along every time), HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS INCREDIBLE.
Happily Ever After BROKE ME (in a good way lol). This show is spectacular and a definite must see! I totally left the park with tears in my eyes the first time I saw it xD My favorite parts are during the songs "You'll be in My Heart" and "Go the Distance." Boooy, did they get me right in the feels! For those who have never seen it, check it out YouTube! There's a couple great recordings of the show :D